Chapter 2

We soon arrived to the skate park nobody was there, I didnt like the crowd anyway, I liked being alone. "Y/n" "Yes?" "How much do you know about skateboarding?" "Not much just the basics" "Wan't to see a cool trick?" " sure why not" I said while having a smile on my face. Chinen started to get on his skateboard slowing starting to kick his feet forward, he then changed his foot position his right leg in the rear end and left leg to the rear front of the board be pushed his right leg downward and jumped causing him and the board into the air, his board did two 360s and slowly went down to the ground with him landed softly on the board, everything was in slow motion but at the same time everything was happening so fast.

"That was a kickflip. Wanna try it?" "It looks a little to complex for me" I said as I let out a sheepish grin "I'll help you do it" I took a moment to respond "ok I'll try it" as I got my board I got on top of it, Chinen held me by my hip with one hand and his other hand holding one of my own, it looked like a dance position after he told me the footwork of the kickflip, he slowly started walking still his hands were on me, he started to let me go as I started to pick up the pace i copied his movements from before I pressed onto the board and jumped and did a kickflip, though the landing was a little crashy I had almost tripped right after I had landed but recover myself from it.

"That was really good for your first time" I blushed a little after gaining that compliment "Y/n" "yes?" "Have you heard of the "S" "No I don't think so. Is it popular?" "It is, to the people who only heard of it" "and why's that?" I asked him, I was kinda confuse it's popular but not many people know about it. "Well it's a race for skateboarders to put it short" "How do you know about this Chinen?" "Because I race there, and could we drop the formalities call me Miya." "I- ok" I knew for a fact I was blushing but shook it away, and about the "S" I think I know where this is going."um M-Miya" I stuttered while trying to call him by his name, he responded with a "hmm" "are you going to ask me to come with you" I said trying to look away from him. 4

"Do you want to come?" He asked me I wanted to say yes but I had to work call me boring but I need the money, even if I am lazy I still neended to find a job my apartment is not going to pay itself, sadly. "Sorry Miya I can't" "Why not?" His voice having a hint of sadness "I have to find a job, I live alone and I need money" "all the better reason to go with me." Did he say that? Is there a way that the thing called "S" could help with my financial issues "Have I not told you already?" He questioned himself "tell me what?" "Whoever wins against someone in "S" gets to get whatever they want from them" "really?" "And plus even if you lose you'd still be able to find a job tomorrow, or I'd beat them and win back whatever you lost"

He said as he smiled, I was shocked of what I just heard, did he really said he'd win for me? I could feel my heart beating fast, to someone else this would mean nothing but to me hearing that from someone makes me very happy. "I guess I'll go then, But" I said not finishing my sentence "but?" "Can I change we're still wearing our school uniform" I said as he quickly looked at himself "I forgot about that" "Let's go change" I said as I pointed the direction to my house. We rode our skateboard on our way there not waisting any time, the sky was already dark and the starts were shining brightly, feeling the cold air against my neck felt liberating. We got there very quickly. "Miya do you have extra clothes?" I asked him "yeah I do actually I bring some with me everywhere I go" "you can change in the bathroom, next door to the left." I said as I pointed the way. I quickly went into my room to changed, I chose the clothes I'd normally wear when I skateboard. We both left the rooms at the the same time he has wearing a striped purple and pink shirt underneath his green jacket with some purple parts on it. (I'm not gonna write what I would wear, cus ik how it feels when you wanna wear something but the author writes something else, no hate it just bothers me a little) 3

As we skateboarded our way to "S" we stopped in some kind of mall we waited in the same spot for some time starring at the people in front of me suddenly my eyes were caught by a big man, Miya did some kind of hand sign, the man came coming toward us with a grin, he then handed Miya some kind of sticker and left suddenly after that. "Y/n sorry you must be confused about what happen to put in short this is your ticket to go inside "S" "makes sense" "we have everything we need right?" I nodded.

We quickly started skating to our destination as we got through some kind of gate I saw a lot of people, the way they dressed was like they getting ready to Purge. They all looked so much older than us, I stayed close to Miya, and making sure I didn't lose him I held his hand I blushed and looked away, while Miya smirked, he held my hand tighter until we reached our destination everyone started challenging eachother makes bets or beef is what they call it. Some of these people were giving a weird and dangerous look as if they wanted something from me, I wonder if anything wrong would happen.