𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦, standing outside of the greyhound bus, holding two bags of her personal belongings. [Name] decided it was time for her to return back to her hometown, Santa Carla, California. A place that once brought her so much joy until something tragically happened to her eighteen year old brother. Two years ago, her family had received the news of her brother being found dead not far from the boardwalk. Unfortunately, cops could not find any evidence who killed him.

It seemed as if they didn't try hard enough because his murder was slowly forgotten shortly after. [Name] felt so much anger and pain whenever she thought about that. She always wondered if others felt the same for their loved ones who had gone missing or were found dead. So many missing posters of children, teens, and young adults were plastered on the wall wherever you went.

Something or someone was out there lurking through the darkness.

Whoever was responsible for [Name]'s brother's death is probably still out there waiting for their next victim. That is why [Name] returned back to Santa Carla— to seek revenge no matter if she puts herself in a dangerous situation and how long it takes for her to find them.