Chapter 16: Mission survival

•Third POV•

The Alpha Jennie Kim and her Alpha mate, Lee Do-hyuk are the King and Queen of the underworld....Or another words, the strongest of all of them or the leaders of the whole Mafia Empire in South Korea. Not even the police can capture them. The same as The Heist. And these two gangs are sharing the same places to rule. That's why, both of them are powerful.

And that is why there's many bad people out there who wants them dead.

Jimin's full nickname for the gang is The Walking Sin. It's Sin for short. He got that nickname from his speciality to being able to appear like a completely harmless captivating Omega that just wanted to get fucked by other Alphas and Betas. When in reality, Jimin only choose to appear like that because it'll make it easier for him to kill them.

Jungkook on the other hand....Well, he's simply got that nickname because he just doesn't seem to have an actual mercy towards other people that's not really important to him. Jimin and his inner family is an exception.

But this whole thing is completely making it weird for Jungkook. Considering that this is his first time attending this yearly event. And not to mention that he's actually can sense that something is going to be wrong and bad to maybe one of them. He doesn't know if Jimin can feel it too.

Yes he can.

“It's been a while, Sin. And I guess this is your fated that you've been talking about...Glad to see that you're all better from the big war.”

The Queen says as Jimin and the other smiles. All of the other gangs are now once again standing up and continue with their own life. Ignoring the scene of The Heist and the King and Queen.

But not all of them.

“Thank you. Yes, I'm now a little bit better. The other boys have been really helpful and friendly towards me. I'm honestly glad that I have them as my inner family. So really...Thank you for helping me.” Jimin says sincerely as the King and Queen smiles.

“It's our pleasure. Your mom and dad had done a lot when they're still alive, so it's no problem. But you should introduce us to your fated, though.” The King raises his brows jokingly as Jimin's cheeks goes into a little pink-ish colour. Staring at Jungkook besides him as he looks away when Jungkook looks at him back. A grin plasters on the Raven's face as Jimin fixes his voice.

“Yeah, sure. This is my fated, Jeon Jungkook. He was the one who I was constantly talked about for the few past years.” Jimin introduce Jungkook to the King and Queen as if they are his parents without realising that he is now wrapping his arms around Jungkook's arms. Feeling proud to call him his fated as Jungkook smiles happily.

“Yeah, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jimin's fated. It's nice to meet you guys for the first time.” Jungkook introduce himself as they all begin to talk about how's life are and about their business and stuff, until it's finally the time for the King and Queen to go and greet the other people.

Then, I'm sync, both Jimin and Jungkook turns around their back to meet with the other boy's faces. A serious expressions to each one of them.

“Okay now fuck it. Am I the only one who feels that something is definitely wrong?” Yoongi finally voices out as the other agree by nodding their heads. “I honestly feel that something bad is going to happen...”

Taehyung says as they all just stand there in a completely stiff position. It's not about the surroundings around them... It's about their instinct. Because the mated and fated mates shares the most strongest instinct, out of the others who's still single and doesn't have any mate.

“Should we just leave? Cause I don't think that we should be here anymore.” Jungkook says as they all nods. “Yeah. Let's go.” Namjoon states.