part one

-leo POV-

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. I really didnt wanna get up today but it was my first day of senior year

I was hoping matty was downstairs but since it was so quiet i knew he wasnt.

Matt and I are both littles. We became friends in highschool when I found him in the bathroom crying. I comforted him then all of a sudden we were best friends.

My phone buzzed signalling that i was gonna be late.

I got out of bed not fully awake and just grabbed some clothes off of my chair. I headed towards the bathroom taking my clothes off on the way.

I got in the shower and immedaitely i felt the hot water drip down my back. It felt nice but I was gonna be so late.

I finished washing up and quickly put my clothes on. I grabbed my phone, keys, and my paci and went out the door.

Yeah i bring my pacifier so what..

As i was driving my phone dinged and i saw mattys name pop up. He asked me to grab a bottle for him at th store so I had to stop which means im gonna have detention on the first day.

~~~

I was in the baby aisle looking for the bottle when a cute blue one catches my eye. It has a little bear on it and it says baby boy on the bottom.

I really wanted it.

As i grabbed the bottle i feel someone behind me.

I turned around and saw a tall muscular man looking down at me.

"h-hi" I start stuttering, damnit.

he laughs and says hey. I look down blushing from embarrassment.

He titls my head up so im looking at him. My heart flutters and I dont know why I just met the guy for fucks sake!.

I awkwardly try to move away but that just leads to a strong hand towards my throat.

I blush even harder. I look back down and mumble

"I dont know y-you"

"I know baby boy I just wanted to say i thought you were cute" and with that he lets go and walks away with a smirk.

what just happend..

--A/N I know no ones gonna read this so- T^T