581-595

Chapter 581: Master Sheng released the water too seriously

Hei Ba is in a very difficult position at this time, no matter which hole he enters, the angle is not very suitable.

  In addition, there are still many large **** on the billiard table to cover.

   Their existence makes it difficult for Jian Yiling to score the last black eight-ball in one go.

   designated the target hole, and Jian Yiling made a perfect side ball, leaving Xing Wei and Han Mengyu no chance.

   Xing Wei opened his mouth, not knowing what to say.

   If you have a chance to win Shengye once?

   How can I play this?

   Xing Wei moved behind Zhai Yunsheng and complained: "Master Sheng, you are not kind, you are obviously a master, it is the first time to play."

   "It's the first time to play." Zhai Yunsheng emphasized.

   "That's not right, how can she play like this for the first time?"

   "Spherical collisions, completely elastic collisions, conservation of mechanical energy and conservation of momentum, she knows how to calculate angles, and she can count directly within ten collisions."

   "But... but you can see the strength of her hands and the firmness of her cue, this can't be achieved by thinking about it, right?"

   "She has always controlled the strength of her opponents accurately." Zhai Yunsheng helped Jian Yiling explain the problem.

   For a surgeon, firm hands are the first condition.

   Jian Yiling is very good at controlling hand power.

   So after a short training and mastering the skills of playing billiards, she can sling amateur and amateur players like Xing Wei.

   Xing Wei swallowed, doubting what Zhai Yunsheng said.

   looked back at Han Mengyu.

   Han Mengyu patted Xing Wei on the shoulder to comfort him.

   At this time, Jian Yiling had already hit the final blow, and also hit the last black bait.

   Very good, she finished the fight alone.

   Knowing it a long time ago shouldn't consider that the girl is playing for the first time, choosing this simplest game rule is definitely the biggest mistake!

   In the second game, Xing Wei and Han Mengyu strongly demanded that Zhai Yunsheng and Jian Yiling play a game of snooker.

   Zhai Yunsheng agreed.

   Han Mengyu pulled Xing Wei aside: "Have you made a mistake, are you not afraid that they will go back and have a fight after snooker?"

   Snooker show skills, but also committed to setting up obstacles for the opponent to prevent the opponent from hitting the ball and creating a dead ball.

   Couples playing snooker, do they think their relationship is too good or the quality of the keyboard at home is too good?

   Xing Wei was taken aback, "I didn't think so much, I just want to see which of them is more cruel."

   "Be careful next time Sheng Ye retaliates against you."

   "Isn't it? I just proposed, Sheng Ye himself agreed..."