Jealousy Headcanon/Oneshot (Part One)

(Thank you @scorxeen for requesting <3)

(I know Senpai has an actual name but I'm too lazy to look it up again lol I know it starts with a K)

When Whitty is jealous

He gets nervous more than he gets jealous

But when he does get jealous???

O H  B O Y

Senpai likes to flirt with you, like, a LOT

Almost anything you do is accompanied by a whistle or a little comment when he's around

Well you see, Senpai is a little bitch boy and never flirts with you when Whitty is around

...

*Never flirts with you when he knows Whitty is around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     So, it's a nice, sunny day right? You were spending it outside with Whitty, but he got up to go to the restroom. You're outside just enjoying the day, basking in the sunlight.

     Then he showed up.

     "Hey there, Y/n. What are you doing out here all alone?" Senpai asked you.

     "Nothin' much, just hanging around." You replied casually, already a bit annoyed at his sudden appearance. He chuckled and placed his bag down.

     "Mind if I join you, sweetheart?" He asked sitting down next to you. You internally cringed at the pet name. You said he could stay as to not seem rude.

     You two talked a bit about some random topics. Then he moved in and hooked his arm around your shoulders.

     "You know, you really are just the cutest thing." Senpai said in a very flirtatious manner and 'booped' the tip of your nose. You blushed and pulled away.

     "W-What...?"

     "You heard me. And I've been thinking, you and Whitty....while you two are cute together I can't help but imagine how nice you and I would be together." He gripped your chin and forced you to look at him. You gulped, was he seriously doing this right now?

     "Uh, I appreciate the offer, but I'm happy with Whitty. No hard feelings, right?" You said moving your face away from his hand. He grimaced but quickly went back to his normal, charming smile.

     "I'm sure I could change your mind Y/n..." He trailed off and moved in quickly to kiss you. Luckily, you realized what Senpai was doing before he could actually kiss you. You pushed him away.

     "What the hell? No, I told you, I'm happy with Whitty, I don't need anyone to 'change my mind.'" You said pissed off.

     "Tch, whatever." Senpai crossed his arms and leaned against the tree you two were under. You both sat there for a couple seconds before Senpai said, "Hey, does it smell like something's burning?"

    "Yeah, does it?"

     You both jumped at the sudden voice. Whitty was standing there, his rope was ignited and you could see the faint glow of shapes flashing in his eyes. He was beyond furious.

     "O-Oh, hi there, Whitty!" Senpai said with a fearful voice. "I was just keeping Y-Y/n here company while y-you were out!" He picked up his bag and clutched it close to his chest.

    "Oh, really? That's all you were doing?"

     Senpai nodded his head. "Y-Yup! That's all!" Whitty walked closer to him and Senpai matched every step with one backwards. You got up and grabbed Whitty's hand. Whitty stopped and turned to look at you.

     "Whitty please calm down, I don't want you to explode." You turned to glance at Senpai with a slightly angry expression. "And I think he's learned his lesson." You turned back to your boyfriend. He looked down at you and sighed. He glared one more time at the shorter male before turning away and walking you back to where you both originally sat. Senpai stumbled away. (Probably pissed his pants or something lmao)

     You held Whitty's hand as you two walked and soon sat back down. Whitty stayed quiet for a bit as you got comfortable.

     "I-I'm sorry I got so jealous...and mad..." Whitty said quietly while fiddling with the bottom of his jacket.

     "Hey, hey, it's okay, Whitty. You just got a little riled up is all. You didn't explode this time, that's good!" You tried to cheer him up.

     "Yeah..." He mumbled in agreement. "Would you leave me for him? He is less intimidating, and he's nicer to look at, he could probably make you a lot happier." You gasped.

     "Hey, look at me, Senpai is great and all, when he's not constantly flirting that is, but he couldn't make me as happy as you do. I love being with you and I love you. You're just too cute to give up." You had risen to your feet and gently grabbed his face to look at you as you spoke. You kissed him on his forehead and watched a shade of red immediately overtake his face. He gave a small, shy smile.

     "I-I'm happy to be with you too...." Whitty outstretched his arms to you, silently asking for a hug. You giggled and hugged him as tight as you could. You held him for a bit before loosening your grip.

     "I heard from Pico that there's a nice-looking restaurant a block or two from here; do you want to go try it out?" You asked already knowing he would say yes. (Mans got a fucking APPETITE) He nodded and you helped him up. You two held hands as you walked away together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitty gets beyond pissed when he's jealous, and then feels mega guilty about it right after, especially if he made you worry or something

He'll start questioning your love for him, just reassure him you love him and he'll come around UwU

He's been working on his anger issues and is trying to be better at managing his emotions for you

He really does love you

AAAAHHHHH This was so cute to write <3 I love soft Whitty getting comforted. So adorable. Anyway, I'm doing two parts to this (the other will be when you get jealous) cuz I didn't expect myself to write THIS MUCH lol.

Thank you for reading, I really do appreciate all the wonderful and funny comments you guys send! You're all amazing people, really!