Jan 20, 2015 ( MIRACLE WITH THE STARS)

Taehyung was an ordinary boy that roam around the college for small happiness. His friend's circle was also not very much great but with those friends, he was always happy and proud. 

Alarm ranged in the morning 7:00 clock he suddenly gets up, washed up his face, searched his belongings and headed towards the close cafe. Suddenly,  an unknown hand reached up to him patting his shoulder he was no other than his close friend  Choi woo Shik.

Choi woo Shik: hey? Taehyungah what did u have today? I couldn't have my meal lets go to the cafeteria?

Taehyung: no, Hyung I need to go for an audition I will be late

Choi woo Shik : don't worry it will take only a few minutes. can't u do it for me? please!!

 Taehyung: But... Hyung...

Choi woo Shik: I will introduce to one of my senior later ?? Now, let's go

Taehyung: promise ??

choi woo shik:  yeah... This Hyung never lies ..

 ( They reached up to the cute cafe with great ambiance and started to give the order. Surprisingly, there was shooting next place and the crew includes park bo gum too. As park bo gum also went to that cafe for a short break.  )

 In the line

choi: look Taehyung ! he is the one that I was talking about earlier but I didn't expect to meet him this early

Taehyung: he used to play football with us back in old days ?? isn't it Hyung ?

Choi: yeah ?? but, how did u know?

Taehyung: I was in substitute player when you have an accident for one year. But, he suddenly left our game I don't know the reason yet, I knew he was an actor but after meeting him like this. I feel uncomfortable,  he didn't even say proper goodbye hmm

Choi: let's ask him about this some other day ...

lets go now shall we >?