New Loves Part 67

When they arrived in the bed-room, a rosy, warm fire cast golden shafts of light around the room and pillar candles added their soft, yellow glow.  Hye-won's white rose bouquet was in water on the side board, beside 2 bottles chilling in an ice-bucket.  Hye-won smiled and walked to check: 'yes, just as she said, there's prosecco for you, love and no-secco for me.'  

He closed the door and walked to join her, looking questioningly: 'no-secco?  Ah, no-secco, right,' as he saw that his bottle was with alcohol and hers, without.

'She really does think of everything.  Is this what she whispered?'

'This and...'

'Yes and...'

'Well, she said the room was nice and warm so I wouldn't be cold when...'

'When...'

'When you take off my clothes and see what's underneath, then take those off too.'

She giggled at the gleam that came into his eyes when she said that and before he got carried away, she urged: 'ok, let's have that drink then, seeing as Ciara went to so much bother.'

They brought the tray to the sitting area - popped, poured, tipped, sipped, dipped - Hye-won pleasantly surprised that her drink tasted just as fizzy and fun as if it did have an alcoholic kick to it: 'now baby, you can rest easy, nothing nasty is going to come near you,' and she rubbed her tummy, Seon-jae's eyes missing nothing, glowing with pleasure.

'Hye-wona, you look...so...so beautiful.'

She smiled her appreciation: 'thank you, my love.  And you look...breath-taking, as usual.  And so sexy - that hair.  Such luxurious clothes we both wore today.  And of course, the heels.'

She grinned and he grinned back: 'of course, the heels.  Are your feet a bit tired?  Let me,' and he reached for the foot closest to him where he sat and brought it into his lap and ran his hands over it, his tongue just peeping and retreating, a little smile rising to light his face.  She gazed at his desire and it lit hers, as she sipped from her elegant flute again.  This stuff is going to my head - it must be the bubbles.

'Do you want to take it off, love...the shoe, I mean?'

His eyes were molten liquid: 'can I?'

She nodded, sipping again, giving him another long look.  He took a sip, then placed his glass on the small table and bent to his task of unbuckling the ankle strap, with all the concentration that she had seen him bring to his playing.  He breathed slowly and steadily, as he unfastened the strap and eased the shoe off - taking a moment to admire it, shaking his head - then setting it to the side to stroke her now bare foot.  After the day in heels, it felt totally delicious to feel his fingers stroke and rub and massage every part of her foot and she settled back in her chair and let herself enjoy each moment, as she knew he was.

Some gloriously relaxed minutes later, he lifted her foot and kissed each painted toe, giving each its due, before placing her foot on his chair and moving to top up her glass and then his own.

'Are you sure you are giving me the - no-secco?  I must be getting tipsy on bubbles.'

He glanced up under his eye-brows and smirked very seductive, my love and then returned his care to unbuckling the strap of her second shoe, just as engrossed in the moment, as he had been before.  Again, he studied the shoe, again, put it to one side and put his hands on her freed foot, with the same delightful effect.  

She sighed with pleasure and then lazily opened her eyes and met his.

'Ciara also mentioned that as musicians, we might like to listen to some music tonight and that we should play the song she sent to my phone - as a gift - whatever she means by that.'