One of those days

It is one of those days.

Minho knew it the moment he woke up.

Everything seemed normal at first, but his instincts knew better. It said that there was something wrong. He didn't knew what.

Before even opening his eyes or standing up for food, He reached to his right and felt Newt's body laying there, where it belonged.

He reached over Newt to feel Thomas also laying there.

Everything seemed okay, but that voice in his head said something, but he couldn't make out clearly what it wanted to say.

He heard a soft groan at his right.

Newt. Definitely. He decided at the softness of the voice.

Thomas' voice was always rough in the morning. Newt always had his voice soft and under control.

Although Minho saw a sexy spark in both.

Anyway. Newt was groaning again and Minho felt a head on his shoulder.

The messiness of his bed-head was tickling Minho's neck.

A groan again. And two arms are wrapped around Minho.

"Baby?" Minho croaked out, maybe Newt woke up or something?

He wrapped his arms tightly around the thin boy.

He listened closely to the boy's breathing and he sounded pretty awake. At least it didn't came even and he sounded like he was panting.

Minho opened his eyes and looked how Newt was (still asleep) restless and breathless.

Nightmare. Was the first thought Minho had.

He wrapped his arms tighter around Newt.

"Sssh. Baby. It's alright..." He whispers right in his lovers ear.

Minho knew what to do when Newt had a nightmare. They were there a lot of those in the night.

Thomas and Minho would always hold him and whisper nice things in his ear.

Newt was special and sweet. Great cook, always could pick a movie everyone loved, great cleaner, hard worker, sweet talker, optimist, best friend... Basically a mom to the other two.

But there was that thing with Newt. He got depressed a few years before he met Thomas and Minho. He had a few times tried to kill himself, but his boyfriends helped him out.

"Min?" Minho jerked his head to where Thomas laid awake while patting Newt on his back.

"Nightmare?" Thomas asks and Minho sadly nodded.

"It is exactly five years ago since..." The jump. Thomas didn't need to finish that sentence. Minho now remembered what his sixth sense wanted to say now.

This must be a really hard day for Newt.

He had some of those days. Days he was extra sad. Days he had to drag his heavy body out of the bed. Days everything seemed to go wrong and nothing felt right. Newt would not be angry nor he was frustrated. He was just so sad. And Minho rather have him yelling at him then looking so hopeless and empty. Thomas was always the one that didn't knew what to think of it. He felt like Newt was his basis, his mothership... Where he could settle when everything was wrong. But on those days, Newt was more unstable then a wall that was hit by Miley Cyrus her wrecking ball. Thomas would be confused and trying to make him laugh.

Newt would be all broken down today. The anniversary of his limp was something harder then just one of those days.

Minho looked at Thomas' sad eyes that eyed Newt's back.