41-45

return

I made the male protagonist into a paranoid tyrant

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    Ruan Mian's complexion also changed, and he did not expect the fourth prince to say such a thing.

    "Come here, put her into the palace for the prince." The four princes waved to the eunuch beside him.

    The eunuchs thought it was a kid playing a little bit, and even if it weren't, the slave could not be the master.

    Ruan Mian knelt down and rushed out, and ran away when they didn't notice.

    But they didn't run very far, they were arrested by the eunuchs. The eunuchs didn't want to catch them, but the four princes said that they would cut their heads if they couldn't catch them.

    "Run? Where are you going, this prince has never seen anyone who rejects this prince." The excitement on the four princes' faces seemed to stimulate the excitement in his deep heart.

    Ruan Mian pursed his lips and looked at the four princes, "Four princes, I hope you have self-respect." The

    fourth prince snorted coldly, "self-respect? What are you? Soon it will be the prince's possession, take it away." Contemptuously said, but the pace hastened, quite impatient.

    Ruan Mian struggled, and when he was about to say something, a clear voice came into the ears of several people.

    "Let go of her." Murong Chen walked slowly, wearing a crescent-colored gown.

    Ruan Mian was taken aback for a moment, the sixth prince...didn't he leave? How come back again.

    The four princes stopped and smiled contemptuously when they saw Murong Chen, "Who does this prince think it is? Turns out to be you beggar."

    Murong Chen was shocked by the face and posture of the heavenly man, and ordered to hold Ruan Mian. All the eunuchs were stunned.

    Ruan Mian took the opportunity to step on the feet of the eunuchs, broke free of their hold, and ran to Murong Chen's side.

    "The four princes dare to do such filthy things. If they are known to the world, you will chill your mother and concubine's heart." Ruan Mian exclaimed, even wanting to do such a thing.

    Murong Chen's glazed eyes turned to Ruan Mian, who was subconsciously blocking him, and his eyes flashed as silent as dead water.

    Four princes also would like Nguyen cotton this character, "this prince would do such a thing Hi, this prince who chilling ware, come quickly, or else they must not blame this Lianxiangxiyu the prince."

    It looks like a father to him It's exactly the same. It's really good that I haven't learned, and it's so bad that I learned better than Murong Jin.

    The eunuchs did not dare to step forward, because there were six princes, they did not dare to get close to the sixth prince... The

    four princes were shocked when they saw the eunuchs, "Trash!" strode forward and grabbed Ruan Mian's arm.

    Ruan Mian struggled vigorously, but the strength of the fourth prince was so great that she could not break free.

    "Let go! What are you going to do!" Ruan Mian shouted while struggling.