Lucifer x Reader [Bunny Event]

(This was requested by fasily-chan .Hope you like it!)

The last thing you remember was seeing the demon bros in RAD and now they had to dress up as bunnies and run a shop near the house of Lamentation.

Lord Diavolo was somehow excited.He liked the bunny costume.He thought it was cute.Lucifer on the other hand was as red as a tomato.He felt that he looked a lil stupid with the costume.

''I still can't understand why i am supposed to wear this bunny costume...''Lucifer said

''It looks nice on you though Lucifer''You said trying to cheer him up a lil

''It looks amazing!''Lord Diavolo said popping out of nowhere  and hugging Lucifer from behind(Where are my DiaLuci fans at? TwT).Diavolo whispered something in Lucifer's ear.

Lucifer sighed and went with Diavolo in his office to finish some paperwork while i went to see what the other bros are up too.

Asmo was taking pictures with his phone,doing some sexy poses.Mammon was saying how great he looked with the costume.Levi was actually happy and shy.First for cosplaying/dressing up as a bunny along with his brothers and second cause he felt shy that you were around.Belphie was sleeping and Beel was eating(Belphie has his head  in Beel's lap and sleeping while Beel was sitting criss-crossed).Satan wanted this to end as soon as possible.Asmo walked towards you.

''MC!How are you dear~?''Asmo said hugging me

''I am good Asmo,what about you?I see you enjoy wearing that bunny costume!''I said smiling

''Oh yes!I look so cute with the bunny ears!You would so cute with bunny ears too MC sweetie!''Asmo said caressing my arms.I laughed a lil.Casual Asmo.

''Oi!Get your hands off my human!''Me and Asmo heard Mammon say

''What makes MC 'your' human~?''Asmo said glaring at Mammon

'Ah shit,here we go again...'

''Well duh!I am her first demon!''Mammon said (This line refers to Mammon being the first demon that MC made a pact with 0-0)

''Just because you made first a pact with MC,doesn't mean you own her.You can make her yours in other ways~''Asmo said winking

I was literally praying that someone would just come and get me from here.They always fight for the same thing...Asmo had told me that Mammon might have taken a liking to me.So Asmo always pulls on Mammon's strings(Is that the right word?Idk TwT).I felt someone tap my shoulder and i saw Lucifer.He looked at me as if he was saying 'Let's go ,i know that you don't wanna be here'.I looked back at Asmo and Mammon to see that they were still fighting.I nodded and followed Lucifer.

We entered the house of Lamentation and we went upstairs to his room (No it's not a lemon you pervs:3)

He sat me in his bed and he sat beside me,holding my hands.

''MC, i know i look quite ridiculous like this but i can't hold myself anymore.I loved you since the moment you entered RAD.You make me feel like an angel again.You are like the light.Would you be mine?''Lucifer said,his face red from confessing in a bunny costume-

I looked at his red eyes and he looked at mine too.Our lips are inches apart

''Of course,i'll be yours Lucifer''I said and he kissed me.He wrapped his arms around my shoulders kissing me passionately.We pulled away and looked at eachother.

''You're mine from now on''He said returning back to his usual self.I kissed him again.

''I am all yours~''I said 

BONUS PART:

''Hey um where did MC go~?''Asmo asked.Mammon looked at him and to where he last saw MC.Beel looked at his brothers

''I saw her leaving with Lucifer.I guess she got tired of you fighting''Beel said 

''*yawns*Of course she would get tired*gets up*You two act immature even though you are supposed to be older than me and Beel''Belphie said.Beel nodded while eating.

''Oh~She left with Luci~I wonder what they do~''Asmo said 

Mammon slapped Asmo on the face

''Shut up you pervert demon!''Mammon said

''My beautiful face!''Asmo said turning in his demon form

Let's say that Mammon had a bad time xD