Rantaro Amami x Korekiyo Shinguji 🍋

!! BONDAGE !!
anyways enjoy

Rantaros eyes wandered around the world map pinned on his bedroom wall. He wanted to travel somewhere with his boyfriend, seeing that they both enjoyed it. His head spun around when he heard his door open and close. He turned to see Korekiyo, wearing his usual navy-ish green suit, carrying a brown cloth bag. He smiled and walked over to his boyfriend.

"Hey, Kork. Ya'need something?" The teen looked up at him. Korekiyo, being 3-4 inches taller than his borfriend, almost towered over him.

Korekiyo looked over at Amami's bed without moving his head.

"I have a proposition for you." Korekiyo admits he was nervous, and although he knew Rantaro would most likely say yes, he couldn't deny that it was an awkward question. "I feel it might be time to engage in sexual intercourse, given the fact that we have been together for quite some time." he said, closing his eyes.

There was a bit of silence as Rantaro stood there, surprised by his proposal.

He brushes it off and laughed. "Sure. Y'know, you don't have to be so formal all the time."

"I'm surprised that you have agreed so easily. Although, it might have been a given with your personality."

"Heh, Yeah." Rantaro scratched the back of his neck. "So, whats in the bag?"

Korekiyo pulled out a small pile of red rope and scissors. "I was hoping to use these during our session."

"Sure, Just dont hurt me, 'kay?"

"I will make sure not to leave.. too many marks." Rantaro breathed a laugh, slightly nervous at his remark. Korekiyo tossed the items onto the corner of the bed.

"Shall we get started?"
"Of course."

Rantaro couldnt see it, but he knew that his boyfriend was smiling under his mask as he lightly pushed him onto the bed. Rantaro smirked in response, and grabbed Korekiyo by the shirt. Amami pulled him onto his chest, making the anthropologist lean in between the other's straddle.

Korekiyo quickly covered his boyfriends eyes, pulled down his mask, and pushed his lips into the other's.

Rantaro smiled into the kiss and bit Kork's lower lip, making his breath hitch. He then grabbed Rantaro's chin and pulled away, putting his mask back on and uncovering Amami's eyes. Rantaro ran his tongue along his teeth and watched Korekiyo grab the rope next to him.

"Your wrists, please."

Rantaro obeyed and slowly moved his wrists towards the anthropologists hands. The other quickly wrapped his boyfriends wrists together, cutting off the rest of the rope. He then gently pushed him down onto the bed again and began to unbutton his pants, his face getting closer as he unzipped Rantaros jeans.

"That eager, huh?" Amami joked. Korekiyo looked up at him as his eyes narrowed. Rantaro felt his dick twitch slightly. After noticing this, Korekiyo slithered up the adventurers body and started to palm his erection,,

Everytime he was touched by him, Amami shuddered. He was tempting and graceful with his movements, causing Rantaro to stare in awe at everything he did. Hell, even his hair was silky and waved perfectly when he walked. He stared at that silky hair, completely zoned out.

He quickly blinked out of his daydream as his boyfriend had his hands halfway down his pants, relieving the tent in Amamis pants.

He hummed as Korekiyo held the other's tied hands above his head, sliding his boxers and jeans down to his ankles.

This'll be fun..

Sorry for taking so long to post!! i had recently been very busy so i didnt have time to write anything (ㆀ˘・з・˘) I'll definitely be making a part 2 of this!!