chapter 1, REBORN

I'm bored out of my mind as the teacher yaks and yaks about algebra. I see words floating in the air and they say, would you like to live in the naruto verse y/n. Anything to get out of algebra. I press Y and it says choose your clan. I see so many and ask, "can I hail from two clans. It says yes but  one will be randomized and you are to not talk about how you're from another world, is that CLEAR. Crystal, I say in a scared voice. I press uchiha and I see darkness and then two people who are my parents. Holy $#!+ holy $#!+ holy $#!+ but what actually comes out is crying. A couple seconds later, a masked man pointed a kunai towards me. Wait I'm dying already. My mom is escorted to the masked man and I'm in my father's arms. Don't worry I'll get momy. He disappeared in a yellow flash and he comes back with mom. Soon were both taken again and I see the biggest fox of my life with nine tails. HOLY  $#!+. I say but it's just crying. The fox turns into a red auora then goes inside my stomach. The night I was born, huh what a night.

Timeskip, Five years later.

I was running from a mob of people. A jounin had the courage to throw a few kunai at me and all of a sudden I can see blue light coursing through the mob and I managed to dodge a few but three hits me and as I jumped, I landed with a thud and was knocked out. I wake up to see a black haired man who is about 6 feet and has the same eyes as me. Fourth hokage!?!? You can call me dad. WAAAAAAAAAAAT. I'm your father your way too surprised. Where's mom? You'll get to see her another time. Naruto will be told about the night he was born. So that's what the kyuubi's doing here. Can you take care of my son, at least watch over him, Minato says. No guarantee but I'll try. Kurama says. Thank you. I'm sorry I have to go so soon but become a great shinobi Minato said. I will dad I reply. Before he leaves, he weakens the seal to the point where 6 tails of chakra can leak out. Naruto then goes home and goes to sleep as he needs to recover. Wake up. Wake up kit. I SAID WAKE UP KIT. AHHHHHHH who said that? It's just me naruto. Oh hehe, Naruto sheepishly chuckled. I noticed that you have another bloodline, go outside and look at a person, then say scan. Naruto does exactly that and sees a screen.

Hakuma ojiro.
Hp:500
Cp:300
Def:45
Str:90
Int:35
Agility:45
Status:genin

Wow, Naruto says partly surprised. Your lieing, I know your not from here but I'll keep quiet. Thanks. Naruto will get fully dressed up and kurama trained naruto. He practiced chakra control and unlocked his chakra. He found out his nature's and he noticed he had hella strong affinities to fire, lightning and wind with a normal affinity to earth.  he would train in ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, fuinjutsu, and even bojutsu. He managed to channel wind and lighting chakra onto his sword.

       Timeskip to naruto at 8.

It's naruto's first day at the Academy, and he got glares from everyone except the clan heirs and iruka. Way to have a warm welcome, Naruto said out loud. Naruto will take a seat and he will completely ignore Iruka but whenever he is supposed to answer a question, he gets it right thanks to kurama teaching him about everything and ordinary JOUNIN would know. After the Academy, Naruto would go to the library to study for two hours while a shadow clone does his homework. He goes to the forest of death to practice his jutsu then runs 20 laps around the village with level 6 gravity seals on his  arms and legs. 4 more years will pass as naruto put on a mask to not raise any suspicion. He is the loudmouth who likes Sakura when he doesn't have a crush on someone yet. Naruto will easily make the bunshin, BEAT mizuki in hand to hand combat, and transform into iruka.

Naruto is happy that he has become a ninja. Naruto will meet his sensei, kakashi hatake and as soon as he sees him he mutters under his breath, scan. And sees his stats.

Lv:105
Str:2000
Hp:10000.
Cp:4000
Def:800
Agility:800
Int:1000
Sharingan: lv: 34
Other:has sharingan on left eye

I may need to be careful with him, Naruto says in his mind.