We're over. [CHAPTER 2]

BRUNO'S POV

I was fuming, how dare Danny do that to my precious- I mean my best friend, I wanted to punch him right square in the face, but The Grind, my oh so pretty partner had stopped me, while I was comforting Barack, The Grind was making tea, "It's okay, Barack, If you want we could go to your house and get your things and live with us." I say to him, smiling widely, I was hoping he would say yes, "Oh, yes please!" Barack said, he was beaming with light.

THIRD PERSON POV

Rick and Danny were talking like nothing had happened, honestly, I would have thought they were dating, "Rick, I think I might love you more than Barack." Danny said quickly and looked down, Rick was shocked, did he actually like him more than Barack? "R-Really?" Rick timidly responded, "Yes I do, I love you," Danny, once again started to say before being cut off with a quick kiss from Rick, when Danny opened his eyes to look for Rick, he was gone, his thoughts were going crazy, but before he could do anything he was startled by someone bursting into the room, that someone was Barack and Bruno, Barack was quick to gather all his things before turning around and saying "We are over, don't ever speak to me again." and he left, just as quickly as he came, Bruno followed after him, Danny assumed he was going to go live with Bruno and The Grind, he was happy to finally leave him.