#5 - The King pimp

Some one in the last chapter wanted me to thank you guys even more so here it is ( I was going to that anyways )

I literally cant say this anymore without getting annoying but seriously thank you all so much for reading my mediocre book that is presented. My first chapter has surpassed 600 reads that's awesome. 2 of my chapters were on the funny weed number.

I saw this and I was like heh cool

I saw this and I was like heh cool. Uhhh oh yeah my book is almost at 2k reads which between you and me is a lot. Maybe not compared to other fanfics but hey it's something which is more that enough for me. But I just want to thank all of you for the comments (they're all funny) the votes and just reading the book it's amazing I am sincerely grateful. Anyway on with the story ~N4rwale

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm. Turning it off and climbing out of bed I begin to feel a little bit better about the actions that happened yesterday. Still feeling sluggish I walk Into my bathroom and begin to take a shower. I start to wash my hair to try to wash the bad memories out of my brain but I knew that wouldn't work but hey worth a try.

                                5 minutes later 

I begin to get changed deciding to change into some new all black clothes but keep some black boots. ( outfit mk 1 )

I leave my apartment and walk into my garage to see my newest car the night shark I bought yesterday. I get in and turn the key to hear the engine roar to life. Switching to IFruit radio I begin to drive out of my garage to go and see what shenanigans I can get into.

As I'm driving around I see a flying motorcycle without wheels know as an oppressor mk 2 flying towards me. Getting ready to get blown up and killed I get pleasantly surprised that it took more than just 1 rocket.

He begins to send a barrage of like 5-6 missiles idk though kinda hard to tell when driving for your life. Again surprisingly it survived but just barely as it's starting to smoke. I think he ran out of missiles because he just flew away like I wasn't worth the trouble.

Driving to Los Santos customs to repair my car I see a person I've never met before looking around aimlessly. Deciding to forget about not wanting to talk I pull over to greet them but they pull a gun on me. She begins to speak in a very jumpy voice.