☽It's cold, but now it's warm☾

Hello! Thank you for reading my story

Hello! Thank you for reading my story. This is just a short story I came up with in pretty much seconds. I got the inspiration/idea for this story from the song: Less and Less by Matt Maltese. The song is linked at the top of the fic, I recommend listening to it while reading (you can of course listen to it from spotify or something else, doesn't have to be the link).

Thank you ♡

"𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 ℐ 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃"

I saw them holding hands. It hurt me. All of it hurt me. The looks they gave each other in class, the way they always sat right next to each other with their arms squished together. I understand that it's not their fault for falling in love. I mean, Kirishima is so amazing. He's nice, handsome, funny, a good person over all. Why wouldn't Kacchan like him. 

Kacchan... I think about you so much. Every hour of the day. When I see you get hurt during training, my heart skips a beat and sometimes I feel like I'm drowning. When you fight against villains, I can see all that passion in your eyes clear as day. It's mesmerizing really. 

It's raining. I can feel the cold wind brushing against my wet clothes. My shirt is sticking to my heaving chest. My face is wet from the raindrops... but that could just be my tears. I saw him kiss you today. Kirishima I mean. I was just trying to get to my dorm room, but now I ended up here. It's a parking lot... somewhere. If I'm being honest, I don't have a clue about where I am. I just hope no one else does either.

But of course you had to know.

You've known me for all my life, of course you'd know where I am. Now you're here. Your blonde spiky hair, those ruby red eyes that keep staring at me. With love in your eyes- no, that can't be right. Your black sweatpants and your black hoodie. Your big calloused hands, reaching out for me. Hugging me. This is nice.

"Stupid Deku..." you grunted in my ear "always running away.". He squeezed me harder. 

It was nice. I liked the feeling of being in his arms. It was warm. His palms were warm. I think they're radiating heat a little. Must be Kacchan's quirk. It's nice. I feel nice here. 

"God... stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Deku..!"

I hummed.

"Worried me you fucker."

I hummed again.

"Made me worried, you dumbass!"

Again.

"Stop humming!"

"Sorry Kacchan..." I whispered.

...

It was quiet for a long time. I enjoyed the moment. Taking it all in, knowing that I most likely won't be feeling this for a long time.

...

"You're gonna get wet Kacchan.".

I don't want Kacchan to get sick. He can't skip training. If he gets sick, it would be my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have ran, so this wouldn't have happened. It's so nice though.

"I'm already wet, stupid.".

His voice was so soft. There was no snarky tone. I pulled away from his hold. I looked into his eyes. I wanted to ask him. Wanted him to be mine. Wanted him to be mine and for me to be his.

"What about Kirishima?"

His face changed. It wasn't quite as soft anymore. His eyebrows scrunched up together. That's an odd reaction. If Kacchan was my boyfriend, I'd be happy to hear his name.

"What about Shitty Hair? That dumbass. Didn't know he thought about it like that..." he said. 

Again, his face changed. It looked pained maybe? Or was it guilt, I'm not sure. I didn't like that look on him. I wanted him to be happy and content. I frowned, fiddling with my hands, looking at the scars on my hands. When I finally looked back up, I saw him looking into my eyes again.

"I love you Izuku."

I guess it was love in his eyes.

"I love you so much! You don't understand! I- I'm so sorry for the shit I put you through! I love you, please forgive me! I don't love Kirishima, I love you I love you I love you!" he shouted.

...

"I love you too Kacchan.".

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟽𝟺𝟾

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 𝟽𝟺𝟾