What has my life now

4 years later

Cemetery looked down at her small children the look of absolute disgust written on her face. Pip had left 2 years ago, enough to teach the kids drugs but he just up and left. Kyle, tiago Jr and no ass where doing ok although no ass got renamed Pee by the group and tiago Jr got blinded by Quainton when he was squirt washing his hair with conditioner. Tiago had tried making tiago Jr into a blind bachelor but the only girls he's getting are there for the money.

People say you should have favourite kids, but celeste said fuck you and decided pee was her favourite. Tiago Jr was blind but atlwast he could get a type of girls whilst Kylo was just absolutely rejected. He had the looks and the brains but who wants that in man? No one

Isla was hurriedly shoving celeste and her kids onto the famous sofa and also throwing tiago in there for good measures. Family photo day. We all hated that. It happened every year and celete actually hated it purely because she had to sit with her 2 reject kids and tiago, pee was fine she was good celete wanted to raise an independent waman and it was going OK. She carefully rapped her tail around pee and put on a small smile for the camera quitlntom had stolen. Kylo and taxis Jr were in place already skilling whilst tiagk just grinned like a weirdo.

BAMM

The photo was done. Wajt no it wasn't. Celetes ears turned sideways as she hear the big bam. It was a bomb and now the house was on fire :D she snatched up pee and ran for the front door leaving tiago to take his tiaho Jr and Kylo to struggle getting his beautiful self off the sofa. The fire started turning blue, that's not good is it.