Helen Crook

Hey...My name is Helen.I am 16 years old.I have a Twin sister Although We don't Look alike People would still confuse Us.My Sister's name is Allison

The way people would tell the difference Is by saying "Allison is the prettier one" I honestly don't mind I sometimes feel bad for the poor girl. It must be Terrible Having all the attention on you.

We are not the wealthiest Family,so I have to do multiple part-time jobs.Which I honestly don't mind. I sometimes just really need a break from everything around me.

Back to Allison,although she gets multiple Things I don't . I don't believe its her fault I still love her. It has always been unfair between us. My parents loved her more even though we are twins. She's better at everything which makes me the disappointment.

On my way to the coffee shop where I work. After school I do my part-time jobs to help with money around the house. In that Time Allison would Usually Be at home Or at a friend's house.Which is why I get in so much Trouble at school,I never have time To Do My homework or even study since I am so busy all the time.

When I stopped at the town's coffee shop I ran in Dropped my bag and Put On my uniform. As I'm taking an order from an elderly man who comes in every afternoon for his coffee and cake, my bag that I had dropped off at front Fell open and Everything was scattered on the floor.

I ran To Pick it Up when The Bell of the door rang which means a new customer. I didn't even pay attention So I hadn't noticed I was bending all the way down. I hear a Catcalling Wissel "Miss Crook! Looking good!"

I jump Up Immediately hearing The comment turning around. Of course. Infront of me stands Our School's football Captain. "Tommas Arson" I say Staring with Intimidating eyes, atleast thats how it felt.

Tom for short! Allison and Tom Have been dating from Freshman Year Now. " The ugly Version Of Allison." Of course he won't bother to say My name. His ego Is so big I wanna rip my hair out!

I give Him a sarcastic smile as he sits down at One of the booths. " I'll take The special today." "Coming right Up!" I said In an annoyed tone.

I put His coffee down In front of him. He looks at me like he was expecting something better. " Anything else?" I say smiling.

Tom And I had been at each other's throats From Day 1.What bothered me most is that Allison never really did anything About it. "So where's Your Followers today?" He gives a long Hmmmm " I gave them some time off" Right There goes his Ego again. " if they keep on thinking about me They won't get any sleep!" He says so sympathetically.

"Right Yes Anybody would want a break from you!" I say To myself Without relishing I said it out loud. "What!!" He says angrily. He jumps up causing he table To shake. The coffee spilled Over The table and napkins.

Then he smirks. " better clean that up aye!" I return with a Fresh pile of napkins And hand it too him." actually I'm taking My leave now You we're my last Customer" I leave It for him To clean himself. He did make the mess in the first place after all.

I walk Out The Kitchen In the Clothing I Was wearing before. Grab My bag and walk out . My eye catches Another waitress Giggling at him while she cleans Him. I roll my eyes. That Jerk Has a girlfriend and he isn't even that funny.