T h r e e

I slip the 100 dollar note and give it back to Him.I jump up as he slams the money back on the table. Then he just walks out.

I'm shocked.But he was our last customer so I hurry to the staff room to get out of my uncomfortable work uniform.

We are ready to lock up so I head out and close up after me.There he is.

"Tom" I glare at Him sitting in his car. "Helen" So calm he Noticed me glaring "What!?! I can't just leave a lady to walk out alone this late!" He says. "it's six in the Afternoon Tom!" He gets me so worked Up

And there's no way I'm getting into his new Month old fancy car. "Fine" he scoffs as he drives Of. This time I didn't even try to push his buttons. Guess it comes to me naturally.

Once I get Home I sit down at my desk and do my homework.

My parents aren't home so Allison decided to go on a date with Tom.Which is so against the rules.

Allison isn't home right now,she went to go get her dress for her date.She just "had to buy a new one."

I hear our doorbell ring.I run down stairs to see who it is. "Coming" I yell from the staircase as I make my way to the door.

"Oh Tom hey(-_-)" I say not so bothered. I knew he was coming just didn't know when. "Hey" he says awkwardly probably waiting for me to let him in. "Yeah you can come in" He steps in and looks around the house then loosens up "Oh your the only one home." He says relieved.

"Mhm" I say In a I-couldn't-care-less tone.Then the toast I put in the toaster popped up. "Yeah she will probably be a while you can just have seat"

I point to the living room then I run to the kitchen to grab my toast. I run back up stairs with it in my mouth.

I finally sit back down at my desk when I hear a knock on my door. Of course it can only be Tom since nobody else is home

"What is it!!" I yell. It came out more harsh then I intended. I sigh, the knocking went away for about 60 seconds. I think Tom got the idea and left me alone. Then my door opens.

I just stand up to try and push Tom out of my room. "What is ittt" I say struggling to push him out. Then I just give up he obviously doesn't wanna leave my room.

"When will this stop?" He comes closer to me till I feel my desk behind me as I was backing away. I'm pretty confused to what he means.

But he is so close to me.There isn't a space between us. "Wh-what?" I struggle to get words out. He sighs again and the. Looks down.

His hand is on my Jaw, he rubs his thumb over my cheek. A flash of red covers my face. His lips are so close to mine

I hear the front door open and I freeze. He doesn't seem to notice as he is still coming closer to my lips.

Then my bedroom door swings open. We both pull away and pretend nothing happened. He rubs the back of his neck with the look of regret of what he was doing or well what he was about To do.

It's kinda disappointing but I let go of that thought when I hear  Allison "Tommy? Why are you in my sister's room.

He was about to say something before I interrupted him with "He was looking for you! He came in to ask why you were late!"

"Oh Tom. I'm sorry I took so long." Allison says still confused to what she walked in.

Allison was already in her dress ready to go. "Don't I look good Helen?" She asks in a I'm-rubbing-it-in-your-face tone.

"Yeah great" I say not even looking at her and just sitting back at my desk. Allison turns around satisfied that she got in my head. I can hear her heels down the stairs

Tom is still standing at my door frozen. He was about to say something the I cut Him off " Just get to your date" I say rolling my eyes. Then I hear him leaving down the stairs

I was already In my night clothing. I roll the covers over in my bed and hop in. I turn off the lamp on my nightstand.

I cover myself with my blankets. I fall asleep really fast.