Pale machine

Your life is a flurry of emotions. Each one a distinctive color.
You use silver tea pots and spoons, poison cant hide in those. But even if the silver rots you have to drink it anyways, it's your training.
The elders slice your thighs and arms.
Once a week you get a intentional fatal injury.
You often have colors of black, blue and sometimes indigo decorate your skin.
Even though you are filled with human blood you knew you were nothing else but a machine.
You like churches they make you laugh.
There is no god, destiny or fate.
There is only humanity and their creations, we are god.
Your eyes never dulled, instead they would shine brighter as each year passes.
This is y/n, l/n.
----------------------

You often wondered whether or not you should kill the elders.
In the moment you think its appropriate.
Those old farts cancelled your plans of "Eating till you dropped Tuesday" for a mission.
Even worse, you had to go with Gojo.
You both were a bad match concerning missions. You and him together are big air heads that got distracted from nothing and everything. In fact a brain cell is sometimes spotted jumping from him to you.

This time your shared brain cell decided it was going to be kikufuku to be the main attraction. You and Gojo were going to check up on Toji Fushiguro's kid, that is until you both laid your eyes on the treat displayed at someone's stand.
When your eyes landed on it, you grabbed Gojo's collar and pointed at the stand.
"Get me a dozen." You demanded.
Gojo was used to your rude behavior but still acted hurt.
"Oh, y/n~ I'm hurt, you only hang around me for my money."  He tells you dramatically putting a hand to his heart.

"Not true, your title of greatest sorcer is the main reason" You tell him slightly grinning.

You didn't mean it but its was fun to pull at Gojo's heart strings.
Gojo responded by puffing out his cheeks and looking the other direction.
You rolls your eyes jokingly and grab his wrist.

You start walking towards the stand and get in line. You could basically feel Gojo burning lasers with his stare on you.
"What is it Gojo?" You ask him, looking at the menu and prices.
"Nothing~" He singsonged.
You notice his hand twiching under your vice grip.
"Want me to let go?" You asked him casually, still eyeing the prices.
He responds by prying your hand of his wrist and grabs your hand instead.
He tightly holds your hand and then some.
"Message received" You tell him, not really affected by it.
You've known Gojo since you were in diapers, he was childish and reckless, like you, but a bit more mature.
You took the hand holding as one of his childish tendencies and paid no mind to it.
"Who knew the worlds greatest is such a kid" you tease.
Gojo throws his head back in a laugh.
"Only when it comes to-"
"-2 dozen please" you tell the man at the counter. Noticing Gojo got quiet you turn to him with furrowed brows.
"hmm...were you saying something?"
You turn to him only to see him deflated like a balloon.
"Nope! not at all." He tells you emphasizing the p.
"That'll be 26,000 yen" The man tells you with as much enthusiasm as he can muster.
You figured he had the Tuesday blues.

Me too man, me too.

You grab Gojo's wallet and open it to pay the poor man. Along with the cash there was picture in one of the see through slots. It was a picture of well...you.
If Gojo's embarrassed he doesn't show it, well he shouldn't be anyways, since you had a picture of him in your wallet and phone background.
You quickly pay the man and hand Gojo his wallet.
You take your hand out of his and pat his back roughly.
"Don't worry man, I got pictures of you in my wallet too" You tell him, knocking out the air in him.
Gojo puts away his wallet and wheezes slightly with a grin.
"Really~ Thank goodness I'm not the only one!" he tells you while trying to grab back your hand discreetly.
Instead of your hand he ends up holding the tote filled with kikufuku.
He lets out a grumble in distaste, you think its because you told him to eat on the bullet train home rather than now.
You both were considerably late on checking if Toji's kid was alright. Plus the elders got involved after hearing the curse was missing, so it was a somewhat important to go and see.
"Lets go Gojo" You tell him.
He grins and nods.
"lets just hope this situation doesnt get out of hand." you tell him.

---------------------

It got out of hand.
A cute boy named Itadori ate some curses fingers' and became a vessel.
He was actually a proper one which made you wonder about his lineage.
Also you met toji's son, Megumi Fushiguro.
He's was really pretty, you told him too.
He was pretty baffled and hid his face in his coat which you found odd.

So these are my classmates?

It was getting late so you suggested that Gojo took spiky hair to get treatments for his busted ass while you took finger eating Kirby.
Gojo agreed knowing even if he disagreed you'd make him.

Once Gojo left, you put Kirby on your shoulder and left as well. Not liking silence you started conversation with the curse residing in your finger eating companion.

"Hey curse you busy?"

silence.

"Oh, of course you wouldnt talk, the fear of my presence must be getting to your thick headass" You gloat.

"I'll kill you, you wench" a mouth on Kirby's cheek said.

Got him.

"I'm sure you will... what's your name?" You ask him genuinely not knowing its name.

"Hah!?" He responds, ego a bit wounded.

"'Nevemind that, you sound like Bakugo. I don't care about your name anymore, I thereby name you Kacchan!" You tell him proud of your naming skills.

"I'll kill you" he declares.

The statement doesn't bother you one bit, in fact your more fearful remembering Gojo took the kikufuku and might have started to eat without you.

"Kacchan... can you believe that white haired sky scraper?, he took my snack~" You wined.

No answer, but you knew he heard. So for the rest of the trip you told him about choco cake and your decapitated mother.

After talking about your mothers head that became displayed in front of you as a child and cake there was comfortable silence.

And before you landed at jujutsu high you hear the curse grumble and say

"Your fucking weird"

"I know, I'm a pale machine after all."  you respond knowing you confused the curse.

You took his silence as him being loss of words and took chance in making fun at the thing.

"Lmao, your weirder you no namer~" You singsong.

"You bitc-" He started.

"Shut up, were here" you interrupt.

Having conversation with this dude was kinda fun.