the Knights jealousy P2

It is not every day that you confess your love to your crush and they feel the same way, it is not everyday that you confess to your crush and them proceed to have oral sex with them...at school, while both these circumstances are unlikely it is even more unlikely that the person who catches you in the act is your own mother. Thoughts such as these ran though though Mordreds mind as she shifted in comfortablely under her mother's gaze.

"Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable!" Lartoria commented as she walked to and from both of the classroom sides.

"Mum-"

"Mordred, sweetie, don't"

Lartoria sighed "Mordred we'll talk about this when I get home, leave I need to talk to Y/n"

"But-"

"Mordred" lartoria's tone became more harsh and commanding, morded sighed she knew not to argue with her mother when she got like this. "Fine" the younger blonde gave in, putting on her red jacket and looking at the little marks on her stomach left by Y/n's kisses, blushing she quickly zipped it up and pulled out a cigarette and lighter "not on site" sighing once again Mordred out them back and walked away.

The air became an awkward one, neither party not knowing what to say. Lartoria gazed at Y/n not one of judgement but one of...lust. he shifted uncomfortably under the milfs gaze he dick still as hard as a rock. Luckily he was sat at a table and slouching to hide his very apparent hard-on.

"Y/n sit up straight and don't slouch so much it's bad for your back"  he cursed her under his breath and did as she said that. Doing as he was told he sat up straight. Facing the older woman who sat on her dest Infront of him.

Lartoria leaned back and crossed her legs, letting out a soft sigh, closing her eyes for just a second she opened them to see Y/n's  eyes trailing up and down her tight covered legs. A small lustful smile formed on her face.

"I knew you were many things Y/n but I never took you for a pervert" she playfully teased him. His face flushed a bright red as he tried his best to hide his hard on and looked away. The older woman moved the light table away with her foot, exposing the young boys erection. "Did she leave you unsatisfied?" Y/n shyly nodded his head.

She took her heels off of her foot, her tights covering them. Her smile widened as she place in on Y/n's  covered crotch, gently rubbing his shaft through his trousers.
The feeling caused Y/n to let out a stifled moan. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you" lartoria stopped her actions her smile becoming wider. "I- I-" he couldn't find an answer as he eyed the older woman, thinking about what he would do to her, what she would do to him.

Taking off her other heel she leaned over the boy, leaving into his ear and trailing her soft hand down his lean frame and into his underwear. "Mmm you're leaking already, such a naughty boy" she stroked his head and feeling pre-cum cover her finger tips.

She blew into his ear, sending shivers up his spine. "Tell me what you want Y/n, do you want me to satisfy you? To let you cum over my breasts as they smothered you cock? Do you want me to ride you and then let you explode inside of me?" He nodded his head "then say it, say my name"

"Please.... lartoria, m-make me cum!" Lartoria bit her lip, hearing him say that lit a fire inside of her, a passion she thought long dead. She felt so dirty but yet so horny doing this with her student, her daughter's crush.

"She'll never know, this'll be our dirty little secret" the blonde told herself. Gripping his shaft she stated to stroke it, feeling the warmth in her hand. "There's a good boy" she whispered in his ear and kissed his jawline and then on his lips.

The blonde milf gripped the waistband of his jeans and briefs, a wave of anticipation washed over her. Pulling them them down his memeber stood in the air, she gripped it softly with one hand. He wasn't huge but he certainly wasn't small, just the right size.

He could feel her warm breath on his member, it begged for her to touch it. A river of pre-cum leaking from his tip, he felt like he could explode at any moment. Her hands were so soft and the way they moved up and down his shaft made him melt. 

She traced her tongue from his balls up the shaft and across his head. Lapping up his pre-cum, the taste overwhelming her senses. Taking the head into her mouth, she swirled her tongue around his head the warm sensation over took him, pleasure like he'd never felt before ran through his body. He was about to cum, he was so close until her phone began to ring. She stopped her actions immediately, answering the phone she let out a sigh "I'll be right there"
She looked down at his member, it was aching for her touch just one more stroke and he would've cum. She hung up the phone and looked at him "I'm sorry, ten students have got into a fight and me being the principal" she sighed again "you know the rest" she did herself back up to look as normal as possible and was about to walk away until he grabbed her soft hand.

"Please, I'm so close it can wait a few minutes?" She bit her lip, as much as she wanted to she couldn't "I can't... But I'll be here after school for a meeting with the students parents, after that we can continue, besides I think you have a gym class to get to"

He cursed under his breath, remembering astolfo. "He probably thinks I stood him up"

He stood up, not bothering to clean himself up he'd be in the showers and changing for gym anyway. His still very apparent erection could be seen through his trousers but everyone would be in lesson so it didn't matter.