Not a update BUT!!!!!!

Hey guys here's a little snippet of a new book called..."struggle"

What yall think ?

........................................................................

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘇
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔
𝟲:𝟮𝟱𝗽𝗺

I struck a pose as my best friend,  Kayla took a few photos of me for her official website.

Kayla has always wanted to become a professional photographer. I was always her model even though I looked nothing like an average one.

Kayla always reminded me that my face and personality was all I needed. It was easy for her to say, she was stunning and wore designer 24/7.

Kayla wasn't the only child. She had a twin sister, Layla. The two were inseparable. They were like two M & M candies joint together.

The Twins were very well known. Their father owned one of the Best Law Firms in the entire country. Bellamy & Clarke Inc had the family's name booming everywhere.

They have the perfect life.

"Perfect Harm! Just turn to the right and give me some sass and attitude." Kayla commanded!

"Girl, Hurry up!" I complained. Kayla had me in this studio for hours.

"Ok-Ok! I'm finish." Kayla mugged, removing her camera lanyard from around her neck.

"Guys come and see pics!" She yelled and we rushed over to her.

I looked at one of the pictures in shock. I couldn't believe that the girl in the flicks was me.

"My sissy gotchu RIGHT!" Laya gagged and stuck out her tongue.

"Lay shut up. I ain't even edit them yet. You doing too much!" Kayla rolled her eyes.

"No, She is right. This that pressure." I reassured her.

Before Kayla could reply, a loud yet familiar voice blared through the Blake's photography studio.

"Harmony Delatorez! Let's go young lady!" My mother yelled.

I don't know why she always in a rush. It ain't like  we got a place to go.

"Imma see you two later." I hugged the twins before skipping over to my mom.

We began our daily walk to the special spot where we usually slept at most nights.

My mother and I are both homeless. None of our family members or friends know about our conditions. We've been skipping from shelters and the streets for 2 years. I've slept everywhere and ate anything.

Literally

After what happened last year everything began to change and it was never the same. I lost my father and the one place I could call my home. Life has gotten harder and harder ever since

_________________________________________

😏 yall want it or ?