EIGHTEEN

Levis POV

After resettling from the events that just happened with Erwin me and hanji stayed up while the kids slept.

"What's your plan now hanji?"

She sighs "well I can't afford a new place back at home so I may as well stay-"

"You can live with me and Mikasa...."

She looked at me surprised "are you sure?"

I nodded then kissed her "ofcoarse hanji, Ill do anything to get you to come home."

She smiles and kisses me back but more passionately "will you rehire me?"

I chuckled "yes and I'll give a raise when we go back ok"

She smiled and cuddle into my chest "thank you Levi"

I held her close then she looked at me quickly like she forgot something.

"What's wrong?"

She smiled "I want to show you something stay right there".

I saw her run to what was going to be armin's room a few seconds later she came back out with a journal.

She sat back down next to me and showed me the journal I read the title and was surprised.

"What's this?"

"It was armins, Eren's and Mikasa's plan to get us together" she giggled.

I grinned "those kids are really something huh...."

She nodded "that explains alot doesn't it".

I nod "yeah a whole lot..."

We both opened the journal and read through all the notes....it had notes since we first met....those rascals....

This handwriting it was really good for a kindergartener.... "Hanji is this armin's handwriting?"

She looked up at me and smiled "yup"

"Its really good...."

She nodded "yeah he's my little smarty-pants....I love him and Eren with all my heart"

I held her close "do you think you can also love Mikasa like them as well?"

She looked at me and giggled "ofcourse Levi I love Mikasa too she may not be my child but she is the closest thing to a daughter....it's why I love her so much as well...she's a good kid you got counted lucky Levi to have her"

I nodded "yeah I don't think I could live without her...."

Hanji yawned "I'm tired...."

I picked her bridal style and carried her to the inflatable mattress I laid her down and she laughed "Levi you didn't have to do that....but thanks"

I grinned "anything for you".

I tucked her in and kissed the top of her head "goodnight hanji".

She smiled then pulled on my arm "where are you going mister"

I grinned "well I was going to bed why?"

"Your bed is right here I want you with me"

I blushed then chuckled "if thats what you want than ok"

I crawled under the blankets with her and kissed her cheek "goodnight hanji".

She wrapped her arms around my waist and cuddled into my chest and I held her close "love you Levi and goodnight".

"Love you too hanji"

Hanjis POV

I wake up early and levi was still holding me....I smile as I turned to see him sleeping peacefully. I've never seen this side of him...it was his soft side...

I caressed his cheek and he soon woke up. He looked at me with his greyish blue eyes....

"Morning hanji" he said kissing my hand.

It was so gentle...he was gentle... that's probably why I fell for him....

I smile "morning Levi"

He pulled me into a gentle kiss I kissed back causing me to smile.

He pulled me close and snuggled into my chest and sighed. I stroked his hair and gave him gentle kisses on his head.

I never thought I would fall In love again....but Levi changed that ...he made me feel happy and he loved Eren and armin just liked I loved Mikasa.

I laid my head on his he was my little midget man.... And I loved him very much....

I then felt someone jump on onto me I turned to see Eren on my shoulder smiling.

"Morning Eren" I turned to see him smiling.

He smiled then crawled onto Levi and started hitting him. "Wake up mr Levi!, Wake up, wake up, wake up"

Levi groaned then looked at Eren "I'm up what's wrong?"

Eren smiled and hugged Levis arm "I'm hungry".

Levi took Eren in his arms and sat him on his chest "well what would you like to eat?"

"Pancakes!" Eren said excitedly waking the others up.

Levi chuckled "ok pancakes it is".

Eren cheered and got off Levi and hugged me. I held him close I'm glad I gave birth to him and armin...

Mikasa climbed on my shoulder and held my arm close....I smiled and wrapped my arm around her she hugged my waist and smiled.

Armin laid on my stomach I had all three of them I turned to Levi who had none and he just shrugged. Eren noticed it and hugged Levi tightly.

Levi held Eren close and I couldn't help but smile they were so cute....

After cuddling we all got up and drove somewhere to get pancakes. We all agreed on mc'sinas.

Everything was amazing the kids were happy and I was happy, Levi sat next to me and he was chuckling at the kids. I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine. He looked at me and grinned then kissed my hand.

The kids saw that and they all giggled, until Levi kissed me I heard them go ewwww, which caused me to Laugh.

Levi grinned and we continued eating, after we finished we went to the house just one more day here and we can go back home.

I wonder how me and Levi's relationship will change in the future... hopefully it works out.

Me and Levi sat on the air mattress and watched the kids explore the house then they went in the backyard to play.

I held onto Levis arm and kissed his cheek. He turned to me and kissed me passionately.

"I love you Levi" I said holding onto his waist burying my face in his neck.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair "love you too four eyes"

I'm glad I met him...he is everything I dreamed for as a man....I just hope we stay together...