Halloween

Halloween

~~~~~~~~~Domitille~~~~~~~~~

Things carry on this way for the next few weeks. I continue to sit with Severus during meal times, I bump into him during break times and night duties and I find myself looking for excuses to visit the dungeons. I really am like a schoolgirl with a crush.

Severus never gives anything away to me, except the way he would stiffen up when I use his first name. He remains guarded but I have to admit, I'm enjoying the challenge.

I've received several letters from Eden since moving to Hogwarts, I have read a couple but admittedly the rest of them sat unread on the bureau in my chamber. I will reply soon, I really will! I just need to find five minutes where I'm not working, sleeping or thinking about the enigma that is Severus fucking Snape. Okay, I'm guilty, I should have replied by now. We're not exclusive but I know that Eden is waiting on my letters and I've knowingly been filling my time pursuing another man.

It's the last day before the October break and the school is abuzz with talk and excitement for the Halloween dance. All of the students are nattering happily about what they'll wear and who they'll attend with. Even the teachers look happier than usual, well, all except Severus, unsurprisingly. Grouch.

After the Halloween feast everyone disperses back to their quarters to get ready for the evening.

The Halloween dance is an event that the Headmistress threw every year since the success of the Yule ball.

The great hall will be transformed from the usual dinner and assembly hall and every inch will be decorated in orange, gold and black. The gamekeeper Hagrid has been growing giant pumpkins all year just for the event.

I admire myself in the full length mirror as I spray on some perfume. I am wearing a simple black silk dress, its mid length and just clingy enough to show off my hourglass figure, its split up one leg, revealing just a peek of thigh. I'm also wearing lace-top fishnet stockings underneath. I have teamed it with stiletto ankle boots and a lace cloak and have styled my hair in a messy bun at the back of my head with lots of loose curls falling around my face. My hair sparkles, thanks to one of my favourite little enchantments. My eyes are smoky with heavy eyeliner and my lips are deep crimson. I have dressed with a certain grumpy potions master in mind and I feel hot as sin. I hope I'll be to his liking.

I make my way to the main staircase where Minerva has asked the staff to gather in order to welcome students as they arrive. There's a small gathering of staff already there when I arrive, I smile as I catch the eye of some of them.

I can't help but walk with a little swing in my hips. Must be the dress. And then I see him, Severus, looking particularly handsome. He's wearing a form-fitting suit which is slightly cinched at the waist. He's in all black, not too dissimilar to his everyday attire but he looks different, more... polished. His jet back hair is in its usual face framing style, begging me to run my fingers through it. I look him up and down, it's nice to see him without his cloak, his slim fitting trousers accentuate how long his legs are and that cravat, well, that cravat has me squirming in my seat most days, thoughts run through my mind of it hanging loosely around my neck while I ride him.. my pussy twitches. Behave, Dom.

Fuck handsome, he looks devastating. That familiar ache resurfaces between my legs when our eyes meet.

I notice that his eyes widen when he first sees me, there's heat in them which admittedly I find very satisfying. I give him a little wave and he responds with his usual half smile that drives me crazy.

We usher all the straggling students into the hall and the staff follow. I start to make my way around, chatting to my students and dispelling any mischief with a flick of my wand or a stern look.