𝟐𝟗

*chapter all about Sanya and Trey*

"This song is the most annoying song ever." Sanya remarked as she heard Suge by DaBaby being played by someone.

She went back to writing down her notes she was finishing up after class. She was sitting in the library waiting for Trey, so they could walk back to her apartment together. It was a daily thing with them. After class, she'll go to the library to finish whatever she needed to finish, then Trey would walk her to her place. They would chill there until one in the morning, talking and laughing with each other nonstop.

Through all the hardships that was going on with her family, Trey was like her distraction from it all. It felt like she was on cloud 9 when she was around him and she loved the feeling. But, for some reason she had this thought, everything was too good to be true.

"Excuse me." She look up seeing a pretty, Spanish woman. "You mind if I sit here?" The girl, Sofía, asked with sass in her voice.

Sanya look around the library seeing a bunch of empty tables. Once she look back at the girl, she was already seated making her raise her brow.

"Umm, not to be rude, but there's literally other seats you could've sat at." Sanya told her, calmly.

"I know, I just wanted to sit next to another girl. Is that wrong sis?" The girl asked, giving Sanya a small smile.

Sanya let out a fake chuckle, "Yeah, don't call me sis and there's other people you could've sat next to. You really didn't have to sit here, and I really want you to get up." Sanya told her, Sofía jerking her neck back.

"Ooh, your a feisty one. Does Treyvon like that?" she asked catching Sanya off guard.

"Excuse me?" She asked and Sofía chuckled.

"You heard me? Does Treyvon like females like you?" Sofía asked, slowly like Sanya was slow.

"A female like me?"

Sofía roll her eyes, sighing. "I guess he like the dumb ones too. Listen mamá, females like you, like the loud, manly-like, and angry black females. I was asking if that was what Treyvon was into now, but I already know the answer to that. He can't possibly like a girl that's always loud and ghetto for no reason. Which will explain why he hit me the other day." she said, getting under Sanya skin.

"Oh hell no, you got me fucked up." Sanya pushed back the chair, getting up and taking off her earrings. Sofía started laughing getting up as well.

"Yes, let's get ghetto." She exclaimed, pissing Sanya off even more. After she tied her hair up, Sanya was about to jump across the table but Trey ended up grabbing her.

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" He asked holding her back.

"Trey, don't hold her back. I wanna get ghetto and ratchet." Sofía continued.

"Trey, get the fuck off me." Sanya told him trying to move his arm that was around her.

"No, I need you to calm down!" He told her, but she ignored him still trying to get him off her.

"You talking to the wrong person. Tell your little hoe calm the fuck down." She shouted as people started putting their attention on them.

"Ooh, now I'm a hoe? Trey, where you'd find a girl like here?"

"Shut the fuck up, Sofía." Trey told her, she smirk liking the way he told her to shut up.

"Ooh, tell me to shut up again." She told him and Trey suck his teeth.