"turn your camera on for me, puppy" (DNF)

tw; smut! masturbation, over call.            TOP; GEORGE       BOTTOM; DREAM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(noones POV)

        "Ohhh Georggeeee" Dream whispers into the mic, leaning in. Watching George get all flustered on stream is definitely the highlight of his day. "Cut it out, Dream," he says, covering his cheeks and mouth with his hoodie sleeve, hiding his redness. "You know you love me, I can tell by how flustered you get when I flirt," Dream is leaned in over his desk, himself also getting red looking at the brunette on the screen, he leans closer to his mic and whispers in a *very* seductive manner, "I bet you're waiting for me to visit and f----" he's cut off by George, still streaming to 300,000 viewers, "Dream..." the stream ends, "why do you have to be so, damn.." he left the call. Dream is silent, alone in the voice channel, wondering if he's made a mistake. He likes George, he's thought about telling him, even. "Fuck, fuck me, why can't I just tell him how bad I want him?" he says out loud, not realizing it. He also didn't realize George didn't leave the call, just muted himself. "Oh my," completely embarrassed, Dream struggles to figure out what to say to the man on the other end of the screen, "I'm so sorry, I-" a low chuckle comes from the brunette, "I figured, I mean you flirt with me every day." *ping* a notification from George pops up on Dream's phone. [1 photo attached]. The blonde, still flustered and embarrassed, opens the text. 

G: [a photo of his legs, in baby blue shorts only ending at his mid-thigh, with a bulge between them] look what youve done. >;(

Dream's eyes go wide. "G,george-" his stuttering is caused by the boner he has now, him being turned on by the scandalous photo. "I'm expecting something in return, puppy~" George is leaned into his mic, as Dream was before. A small whimper escapes the blonde, as he trembles, taking a blurry photo of his legs, boner poking at his blue jeans. 

D: [one photo attached]

"Awh, puppy, are you needy?" George chuckles under his breath as he says this, he knows what he's asking next, "why don't you turn your camera on for me?" Dream hasn't shown George his face yet, now he's asking him to just turn on his webcam, after sending him a picture of his boner? "B,but-" "No buts, turn your camera on." The blonde, face red and hot, slowly moves to turn on his camera, following the older's orders. It's silent for a moment, George is taking in the beauty of the freckled man, sitting in his chair squirming. "W,wow.." George slips out, taken aback by how attractive he is. "A,anyways, puppy, you s,should relieve the pressure," he's hinting at Dream's heat between his legs, which does hurt pressing up against the tight jeans. "Are you sure? You've only just seen my face-" "Now, puppy. And listen to me as you do." Moving his hands down to his crotch, the blonde scoots back and unzips his fly. "Move your camera for me, darling, so I can see better." George had his camera off, but on the other end he was also getting his shorts off. Dream positions his webcam so it's aimed at his unzipped pants, "Now the boxers," George gasps a little between words, already working on his own pressure {;)}. Dream pulls down his boxers, his cock springing up. "A,ah~" moans can be heard from George, watching the show intently. "G,go ahead darling, touch yourself," heavy breathing is coming from both boys as they both jack off to eachother, "and you t,tell me when you're going to cum."   Precum dribbled from Dream's cock as his hand moves up and down the shaft, small whimpers escaping his lips. George, noticing Dream's bed is behind him, decides he wants more of a show. "Stop for a moment puppy, and go sit on your bed." Dream follows his commands, moving his chair away and sitting on his bed, naked from the waist down, legs spread. "Suck on your fingers for me, like they're mine." the brunette says, enjoying commanding the usually dominate one around. After the blonde has sucked on his fingers for a while, George still pleasuring himself, he decides his fingers are probably lubed up enough. "Go ahead and put 3 in now," George is smirking, ready for this. "T,three? W,wont that h,hurt?" Dream whimpers, not having done any anal play before, knowing this will hurt. "You'll get through it for me, wont you?" The older insists that he does this, "And I'll be here." Sighing, the blonde moves his saliva-covered hand down to his entry, slowly pushing in 3 of his fingers. "O,Ow, G,George it h,hurts!" "I k,know puppy, but move them in and out, and f,fast. You can t,touch yourself while you d,do it" George is close, watching the blonde moan as he thrusts his fingers into his virgin hole. "I,I'm gonna c,cum, g,george, a,ah..." George is sent over the edge listening to Dream moan his name, but isn't ready to let the younger cum yet. He's gonna have to save it for when they can meet in person. "I,I've c,cummed puppy, but you can't y,yet. You have to save yoursel,f for when I can get my hands on you personally. Now stop touching yourself, and no doing anything like that till I do for you." Dream watches George's account blip to offline, and leave the call, (for real this time). Standing up with trembling legs, Dream dresses himself, the pain on his cock from not being able to release lingering. "F,fucking hell George.." 

(there'll be a part 2 ;])

945 words!

sorry if it was rushed, thats my first smut lol. hopefully future writings will be longer! have fun and be safe (i mean that in multiple ways ;p)