7

Izuku screamed out of fear, not knowing what the hell that crash was.

Tenya let go, grabbing a steak knife in the process, Incase he needed to fend for himself.  Izuku was frozen in fear, almost re living a memory he wish he forgot already.

Three years ago.

Today was bakugous and dekus anniversary.

Izuku had stayed home from work to decorate the place for a quiet, peaceful night, it was going to be perfect.
Bakugou fumbled with his keys, trying to open the door when Izuku opened it for him. Once a face full of lust was now blank. Hurt.

Bakugou had com home, drunk. Worse is when Izuku saw he still had the cold beer in his hand. Turning his hand red.

Izuku moved out of the way before Bakugou could shove him out. He quickly went towards Izuku, placing a sloppy kiss on his lips. Breath reeked of different branded alcohol.

Izuku pushed him off, he wanted tonight to be special. Not drunken lust.

"C'mere love."

Izuku could tell Bakugou didn't know what he was saying.

"no."

This for some reason, angered Bakugou. He was ready to make a big swing when Izuku flinched away from him, then smacked him instead.

Rookie mistake.

Bakugou made sure that it felt like hell afterwards.

So on special occasions, he came home with illegal drugs or slurred on alcohol. Only to smash a plate, forced sex or taking out anger on the pour green haired male.

Then one day, Izuku spoke up. Telling him how if he didn't shape up he was going to ship out.

Since then Bakugou went to group therapy, started drinking on occasions. Lastly,
Pairing things up with his lover.

End of flashback.

"..OVED YOU, TENYA I LOVED YOU!!! THEN GUESS WHAT I SEE? YOU AND THIS RANDOM BITCH BEING ALL TOUCHY."

"I..-"

"DON'T EVEN TRY, IIDA."

"..I'm sorry. But I never imagined myself with you like that. I love you, but not in the way you want me to. Me and Izuku are not dating."

"..."

"I think we need a break from eachother. Permanently."

"I couldn't agree more, goodbye Iida."

"Bye, Todoroki."