♡•Rapid Heart•♡

The only sound that could be heard was her heart thrashing rapidly within her chest.

   She was frozen in place, eyes agape, her once fair skin now turned ghostly pale.

  Forcing herself to thread forth the foreboding hallway, she held her breath unintentionally.

  The lights hanging above flickered, then went out one by one, chills were sent down her spine, and blood in her veins had now run cold.

  She bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from shrieking, the next thing she took notice of was the overwhelming metallic flavor enveloping the interior of her mouth.

  Suddenly the only thing louder than her erratic heart was the blood curdling screech from behind her, and deafening sound of razor sharp claws gouging along the sides of the blood splattered checkerboard walls in the course of her location.

  She only had one choice.....and that choice was to sprint as fast as she could down the blackened out hallway either towards her freedom or demise with the ear-splitting screeching and slashing of walls following closer than she had anticipated.........

A/n: This is my first official story I was nervous yet excited to be able to share this! If there's anything that anyone could reccomend to potentially assist me in improving my writing skills I would very much appreciate it!
  ~Clover♧