Chapter 7 All Things Must End (Good Ending)

Fliqpy had told me everything. He had told me that Giggles, Sniffles, and Petunia had been his previous "friends", but had failed at becoming close to him. Petunia was hard-headed and wouldn't stop flirting with him, even if he showed signs of disgust. I had also found out that Petunia assigned me Flippy and Fliqpy because she wanted to see me fail and get hurt, physically and mentally. I guess she was never really my friend. It's fine though because I gained two in the process and I never really like Petunia that much anyway. Her and Giggles were too girly for me.

* * *

It's been two years since I've met Flippy and Fliqpy and have enjoyed every minute of it. Sadly, it changed after today. Flippy had asked me something I never expected he would ask. I always thought of us as friends, but after today I don't know.

"Hey, Flaky, I have a question." Flippy was shaking and his head was lowered so he was facing the ground.

"What is it, Flippy?" It surprised me to see the soldier all shaken up. He was usually full of courage.

"What are we, uh, relationship wise?" This had caught me off guard. I had never seen Flippy or Fliqpy as anything but friends. I wanted to say we were friend but something had stopped me. I had a feeling that he wanted more than for us to be friends.

"O-oh, ummm... our time is up. I have to go now. Bye!" I ran out of the colorless room. I needed a break from work. Now, here I am. In my room. Alone. I was laying on my bed. With this memory playing over and over in my head. Suddenly, something hit me. I got off my bed and went straight to my phone and called the asylum.

"Yes? Hello?"

"Sniffles!"

"Uh.. er.. Yes, Flaky?" I guess I scared him.

"Sorry, but can you tell Flippy about my break?" I had a feeling that if he didn't know he might do something horrible.

"Okay, I will."

"Thank you! Also, tell him it's not his fault."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." With that I hang up the phone and went to bed. It was early, but I could use some shut eye.

* * *

It's been a week and I hope Flippy and Fliqpy have been good. I sighed as I got to my car. I just hope everything ends well.

My answer is still undecided, but I have some question that could change that.

* * *

I was at the door. I slowly grabbed the handle, but the door was suddenly swung open.

"Flaky!"

That voice. What was that voice doing outside his room. Out in the halls. Out on his own. My body started to tremble and I was scared of what I was about to see.

"Flaky? What's wrong?"

"Huh? Umm... I guess I'm just confused."

"Oh! Ohh It's about me being out, right?"

I nodded my head in response.

"They let me. You see, while you were gone I decided that I wanted to get better so that we could spend more time with each other. I had to cooperate with the other "friends". It was difficult, but I did it for you!"

"Huh? I... umm.. Really?" I was confused. He would listen and interact with the others just for me?

"Yep! Fliqpy helped out too! Minus the fact I had to hold him back from breaking their necks, but besides that how have you been? Feeling better?"

"Much better. Oh, and Flippy, can you lean down here for a minute?" I decided. I know what I want. I know what I should do.

"Okay. What is i-!!!"

* * *

People say happy endings aren't true, but I disagree. I believe in happy endings and I believe that they can happen anywhere. Whether it's with a cat and a mouse or with a police officer and a killer. Love is something we can't deny and I know that these two people and I feel this unstoppable love.

* * *

"I love you, Flaky."

"I love you too, Flippy."

"Hey, what about me?"

"I love you too, Fliqpy."