13 - Semester's Break

A little 🔞 but still, pray for yourself and praise the Lord, kay?

"Phi!!!" Gulf came running in Mew's small office. He's all giddy and excited to show what news he has. "Guess what?"

Mew put off his glasses and turned his attention to Gulf.

"What is it? You seem all happy"

"Phi, It's the october! Semester's break! I can finally go back to my gigs! I miss auditioning to tv commercials" He replied joyfully. Truly, it was his hobby to get into a commercial and act like he's been using a whitening product when in fact, he's just using soap for that smooth and pale skin.

"Really? Do you want me to recommend you to some brands?" His face fell. He almost forgotten that his husband used to be a superstar and owns an empire.

Seriously, is there anything Mew can't do?

"Phi, I don't like that. I told you that—" Even before Gulf could continue, Mew cut his sentence.

"You don't want my help. I kow, I know. I already heard that thousands of times that I can remember every word, letter, and tone" He said sarcastically. He can't bear to see his husband being like that.

I mean, they are husbands. They should be helping each other. It's not like they have a prenuptial agreement, right? That's what Mew's thinking.

"Ohooo! My Suppawhipped is Suppasulky today" He sat on Mew's desk and caressed New's soft hair.

"Psh! I'm going to be Suppamad if you don't let me help you"

"Mew, I know that it might sound absurd to you. But for me, it isn't. I like to get up on my feet alone"

"Then why do you have me? Am I just your playtoy?"

"Hey! You Suppadelusional! What I meant was that I may not stand beside you from achieving my dream to be an actor, but atleast in my heart, it's your name engraved in it"

"I know you're only doing that because I'm angry" He poutee his lips and furrowed his eye brows making Gulf chuckle.

"Partly, yes. But also kind of no" Mew rolled his eyes and put on his glasses again. He continued reading his papers when he felt a touch in his legs. The man is sulking like a kid and husband is internally laughing at his childish remarks.

"You know... you've been helping me too much, hubby" He seductively said that made the other flinch. He was planning something and you know what it is. Or are you too immature?

"H-huh?" He replied stuttering nervously. They had actually promised to not do it this week because of their work. What I mean by they, I meant Mew.