Chapter four

( Time Skip to two weeks after moving in)

Jason's POV:

It has been about two weeks since we have moved in it is not as bad as I thought it would be Damons a nice guy, but the Twins still hate us or more like hate me they're fine with Koda. I just hope they will be nicer when we start school next week, we're supposed to be going school shopping today when my mom gets home from her trip. I cannot wait for her to get back.

(Time skip an hour or so)

"boys I'm home" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. "Mom" I yelled rushing down the stairs to hug her as I am hugging her, I feel a smaller body barrel into my shouting mommy I missed you. "honey you're home I didn't think you were getting home for like another three hours or so" Pete said as he hugged her and kissed her. "hey Chloe, we aren't expecting you till later" Damon said is he in the Twins hugged my mom.

"oh, I know I wanted to surprise my boys but since I did get home early let's say we get this shopping done now and then we could go for a nice dinner before you guys start school in two days" my mom said and asked.

After she said that we all ran upstairs to get ready (outfits are up top). When we were already, we hopped in the minivan we decided to take one car (it is better for the planet). It was not long until I thought it would have been better to take two cars because halfway to the mall Marshall kept elbowing me in the ribs. Soon I had had enough in started elbowing him too. Before I know it, it is turned into a big fight and my mom in Pete are yelling at us and threatening to ground us if we did not stop right now. I was so glad when we had finally arrived.

"OK guys me and Chloe are going to take Koda to go look for some school supplies for preschool I want you guys in groups of two so I know the Twins are probably going to stick together so Damon and Jason shop together here's a list of everything you'll need we will meet in the food court in about 2 And half hours." Pete said before he and my mom headed towards the toddler shopping area with Koda .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and the grammatical errors if there are any but I will try and update regularly.

Thank you guys for actually reading my story I know its not the best.