Chapter Twenty Three: Dont hurt her

Liz and I went to dress shop after class. I ended up finding the most beautiful red dress. Liz said everyone would be looking at me in it cause of how pretty she thought I was going look.

On Saturday night when it was homecoming-ish time I got into my dress, curled my hair, did my makeup (with a red lip to my match my dress of course). I felt really pretty.. and I was just about ready to go when my father popped in the house.
He can teleport and he only does it every so often cause it drains him very easily.

"What do you want"
I ask turning away from the door
"Sit"
He says pushing out a chair.

I hesitantly sat and sat there confused.
But suddenly I felt something hit my head and out cold i went.

Opening my eyes slowly I looked around to the dim room. I was sitting down. I tried to get up but then felt very conscious about my arms and legs being tied to the chair. I tried to stay calm.
"Ah yes. Sleeping Beauty awakens"
My father says emerging from a dark corner
"Where the hell am I and why am I here and let me go I have a date to meet"
I say struggling to get out of the rope
"Oh no need for that. It seems as if I need to get you up to date what me and my men have done in the twenty minutes you had been.. napping"

Before sitting down in a seat across from me he put a cloth in my mouth. The damn asshole knows I'm about to yell up a storm.

He sits down with a disgusting smile on his face
"There's one little detail I wasn't telling you about.. a lovely friend of yours. This is just the start of my fantastic things I have done today"
I look at him with a get on with it look because I'm so incredibly annoyed right now.
"Don't look at me like that child let me speak as I please."
He starts to say but then goes on to say
"Your little friend.. Liz. Yeah well her father is the man I have been working with. He's the one with those fantastic weapons I'm sure your play toy has spoken about."

What.. Liz's dad is the bird guy and the one hurting Peter and the one working with my.. father..

"There's more so don't look so starstruck"

He stands up and says
"While one of my men were beating up Red Tights he may had also slipped in, by request of me. That you were just using the kid. And now you're off with the intel you need to hurt others. So he knows Veronica, he knows that you were using him"

He was putting me up to use Peter.. I was the one trying to do good. Why is he trying to convince me otherwise.

I spit out the cloth and look him straight in the eyes
"Why are you telling me this"
I feel my cheeks start to burn with anger and tears flood my eyes to the point where they spill out down my face.
"You didn't listen. You 'fell in love' with that thing. I didn't tell you to do that! I said seduce him and break him. Not go to homecoming with the thing!!"
He yells
"You wanted me to distract him I was doing that!"
I yell back as tears soak my face
"You have never done this to me veronica! You have never gone against me like this! You have followed all of my orders!"
Now he's practically screaming

"So. Hasnt it gone through your mind that maybe.. Maybe! I don't want to be apart of this anymore I just want to be a teenager!"
I'm still yelling but I'm sure i would be screaming to if I wasn't crying.
"No. You are a product of nothing. You are useless. And now my partner is going to kill your lover because you are so stubborn"

Kill.. him..

Just then I grab my phone out of my bag that's still around me but it's a crossbody and it's against my back so I pull my phone out of it and press it long enough so it'll call the police. Hopefully they'll come here.

The Girl with Lies {Finished}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें