karamatsu x reader

the reader is a gender neutral

---

[y/n] was walking down the street one day and just hanging out. i hate writing new shit because i need to have build up to get the to funny. you're walking okay? youre out on the town. at the mall. around the block. window shopping. browsing. a nice montage of you just having a day. okay this makes a good paragraph let's add the sextuplets now

so you were walking and walking when you were in the park... you saw a man with huge teeth holding two tiny men on his lap and they were pretending to be a ventrilowuist act (idk i cant im dyslexic). you didnt bother to keep watching. you went towards the bridge, and there you saw a man just perched against the side, leather jacket (in this heat?) and his back was turned to you. his pants..... oh god. they were so bright. are those sequins? what the fuck? is this man a joke or something? you slowly try to make your way across the bridge without alerting the man with the ugly fashion. but too bad. he say you and immediately jumped to your side, stopping you in your tracks.

"hello there my karamatsu [boy/girl/idk]," he was wearing ugly ass sunglasses. he looked like a muppet. you stared at him. "i saw noticed you were slowly walking by.... were you hoping i would notice you? hmph, but of course, no one could resist my charming-- hey where are you going--"

you started to walk past him as he was in the middle of talking. he stood in front of you again. "whats wrong my flower? are you shy? no need to be nervous around me... i know i am cool and sexy, but i promise, i am actually a very sweet and gentle guy... i can be your prince charming-- why are you walking off again--"

you were walking away faster this time. when he stood in front of you this time, you instinctively punched him the balls so hard he started flying. his glasses fell off. so did his ugly jacket. and his ugly pants. and his shoes and socks. and his........... underwear that had his face on it.

you made your way home. what a weird guy

so you were chilling, watching a movie, any movie of your choice, i seriously hate when writers give the reader a set outfit and interests that only the author likes. fuck you. i want y/n to wear something comfortable. not that ugly shit. let me insert my oc into y/n with your hello kitty kpop danganronpa ass putting your own personality on the reader. makes the reader harder to relate to. if you want to insert yourself so badly, just write an oc x canon. no need to feel ashamed. i actively endorse that people feel comfortable self-shipping. we all do it. no need to be ashamed. yeah. i self-ship one of my OCs with the lemon from friday night funkin. so fucking what?  i dont care. i ship one of my OCs with danny ghostface. i headcanon certain things to make them both relate to each other. i dont care. fuck you. self shippers will rule this world. Anyways. pick the movie you want y/n to watch :)

you were in the middle of your movie when you hear a knock at the door. you sigh and pause the movie to go open the door. uh oh. its him. its karamatsu. why is he here. how does he know where you live? what the hell?

he looks beat up. he has his clothes on at least. he is leaning against the doorway, finger under his chin and a smirk on his chubby face. "heh... it seems someone is playing hard to get..." you slam the door in his face. 

he starts crying. "wa...wait please.... let me in...." you dont. you sit on the couch and watch the movie. after its finished, you make yourself a snack and drink of your choice, and go to bed. 

karamatsu was in your dream.

hell.