Smoke- J. Kujo

This one is short and fluff/angst, I'm sorry I'll make a longer on later.

Sitting on the roof, with your boyfriend; Jotaro

Smoking cigarettes watching the sunsets are yall favorite things to do.

These times don't happen, but when things get hard, you and Jojo met up, and do your thing; smoking cigarettes.

Jojo takes out a pack of cigarettes, pulling out one, and handed the box to you.

You thanked him and pull one out for yourself.

Grabbing a lighter from your pocket, lit the cig and inhale the smoke.

Knowing these are bad for you, you don't fucking care, neither Jojo.

" The sun is nice..." you started up a conversation.

That's barely what you guys do, but sometimes you guys talk about whatever the fuck you guys talk about.

" ... yeah...it's nice,"  Jojo responded.

Quiet again, but 5 minutes later Jojo spoke again.

" I'm leaving the city and have to travel to Egypt to save my mom or whatever the old guy said."

"..." You silently put out the cig and faced him.

" What? Are you serious, how long?" You asked him.

" a few months."

You didn't say anything, you just looked at the sun like Jojo did.
" Okay, just be...careful."  You placed your hand on his lap, and continue to watch the sunset with a worried face. 

" I will..."  he gently grabbed your hand and interlock with them.