The Great Grindelwald

Cassondra's POV

After Voldemort left, the Manor had a whole new vibe. For the first time since I was two years old I got to hug my mom. Voldemort wouldn't back till Christmas Day so I was beyond happy to spend time with mom. The next morning I woke up and change into a black sweater with jeans and my fuzzy socks. I walked into the kitchen. Draco was eating oatmeal while my mom and aunt talked while drinking coffee.

" Morning family." I said.
" Morning." Cissy and mom said at the same time.
" Morning." Draco said with a mouth full of food.
" Swallow Dray. Then talk." I said.
The Black sisters snickered while Draco rolled his eyes.

I grabbed a spoon and scoop some oatmeal out of Draco bowl. He slapped my hand away. I put the spoon full of oatmeal in my mouth and raise my hands is surrender.
" Don't touch my food." Draco said.
" Whacha gonna do about it?" I asked.
Then I put my spoon back in his bowl. He slapped my hand making the spoon dropped to the floor. We glared at each other.

" Any way children we have a surprise for you." Cissy said.
We turned our attention to the two witches.
" Since you have our family back together we thought it would be nice to have a Christmas Eve ball." Cissy said excitedly.
I threw back my head dramatically and groaned.
" Whyyyyyy?" I whined.
" Cassondra your acting like a child." Mother scolded me.

" I am a child." I said.
" No your a young lady. And this ball is mostly for you. It's your coming out ball." Mother said.
Me and Draco looked at each other.
" What is she trying to say?" I asked Draco.
" I knew it. I always knew it. Those cuffed jeans were a dead giveaway." Draco looked down at my cuffed jeans

" No you misunderstand. A coming out ball is ball to present a young woman into the world. This shows your ready to court the suiter your parents have approved of." Cissy explained.
" And I have to do this?" I asked.
" Yes. I had one your aunt had one. It's only right the next generation of Black's has one." Mother said.
" Fine I guess...." I said.
" That's my girl." Mother said.

                                    ¥¥¥

I looked at myself in the mirror. My red dress Cissy had bought me fitted me in all the right places.

( outfit attached above)

My hair was done in a half up half down hair style. There was a knock at the door.
" Come in." I said.
The door opened to reveal Draco in an all black tux.

" Um your father asked me to escort you down to the ball room. It's time for you to be presented." Draco said .
" Alrighty. Let's get the show on the road then." I said.
He offered his arm which I took.
" You look beautiful by the way." Draco whispered to me.
" Thank you. And you look very handsome." I whispered back.
" I know." Draco whispered.
I stifle a laugh.

We walked down the staircase. Once we reach the bottom I was handed off to my father.
" Welcome my friends. I have invited you all here to celebrate my return. Soon enough we will purify the Wizarding World. But now please welcome my daughter Cassondra." Voldemort spoke to the all the death eaters all dressed up. They all clapped.
" Now enjoy tonight for tomorrow the real work begins." Voldemort announces.

Everyone cheered. Then they music started playing and everyone either began dancing or chatting while drinking champagne. My father left to talk to someone I don't remember who. Draco was dancing with some girl I've never seen before. The house elves walked around with trays of glasses of champagne. I grabbed a glass and started drinking it. I finished the first glass in one drink.