say you want me

"jadeeee" he whined two hours later.

"what do you need?" she asked clearly annoyed at him.

"my wrists hurt" he sighed and she rolled her eyes at him. she wasn't wearing any clothes and neither was he.

he had been handcuffed for about two hours now as she teased in front of him, never actually touching him, just to add to his pain.

"suck it up" she replied and he groaned.

"please unlock me. i'll do anything!" he whined and she raised an eyebrow.

"anything?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"yes! anything!" he pleaded and she leaned in close to him.

"ok then. when we made the bet and i lost you got to boss me around for a week. now, i want to boss you around for a week" she stated, like she'd planned the exact ransom she needed.

"i don't know" his eyes were shifting around the room nervously, looking at everything but her.

"or i could keep you here all night" she shrugged and he immediately shook his head.

"fine fine! you can boss me around for a week" he surrendered and she nodded, grabbing the key and unlocking him.

he rubbed his red wrists and looked up at her with a pathetic smile. she returned his look and kissed his cheek softly, watching his smile grow.

"bed time" she stated and he groaned.

"but i just got out!" he protested.

"bed time." she repeated and he nodded in surrender.

they both got all ready for bed and as jade laid down next to beck she leaned her head against his shoulder softly. he lifted his hand and stroked her soft hair.

"tell me that you love me" she said softly and he smiled.

"i love you" he replied in a whisper and she smiled and cozied up next to him closer.

"i love you too" she said and he embraced her even more.

"jade?" he asked in a quiet voice after a few seconds.

"ya?" she replied quietly. they were in the dark and couldn't see one another but she was still lying on his chest.

"are you really gonna do this boss me around thing?" he asked in an innocent voice and he heard her take a deep breath.

"you bet" she answered after a few seconds and he rolled his eyes playfully. it's not like she could see it.

the next morning was bright and early as beck shook her awake.

"hey hey jade" he rasped in his morning voice.

"goo awayyyy" she whined as she batted his hand from her shoulder. he laughed to himself and then leaned down to her ear.

"you gotta get upppp" he whispered playfully and she groaned loudly before rolling over.

"i have coffee" he said finally and she turned to look at him.

"black with two sugars?" she asked quietly and he nodded with a smile.

"fine." she said getting up and grabbing the coffee from him as he held it up to her.

beck drove them both to school and by the time they got there the world was very much awake even though jade wasn't.

to say she wasn't a morning person was an under exaggeration.

"i'll see you second period" beck smiled as he kissed her head and walked the other way.

when jade got to class everyone seemed to be looking at her, but she didn't seem to mind. of course she noticed, but it wasn't like she actually cared.

in the middle of class she suddenly felt something light but hard hit her in the back of the head. she turned around to see a pair of fake handcuffs on the ground. she leaned down to pick them up and read a note off of them.

"becks not the only one who knows how to use handcuffs"

the note read and she death stared the direction the handcuffs came from. but she finally turned back around and continued her work.

"psst hey jade!" a voice yelled from behind her and she turned to see some of the idiots she barely knew existed.

"no" she said firmly and turned back around.

"so do you top or bottom?" one of them asked and she rolled her eyes.

"so so wait when you and beck use the handcuffs who gets tied up?" another one chipped and they all laughed. she raised an eyebrow to herself and then turned around to look at their smug faces.

"what a slut" one of them teased and she realized she was sitting close enough to him, so she raised her hand and slapped him in the face. the kid held his face in pain as the others looked at her.

"do us all a favor and shut the fuck up before i hit you somewhere harder where the sun doesn't shine" she shot back and then turned back to her desk.

they other two boys laughed at the one she had hit but her teacher watched her hit him. as the teacher walked over, mouth open ready to say something, jade said something first,

"i know i know i'll go to the office" she rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the class. on her way to the office she passed beck in the hall.

"what are you doing?" she asked and he smiled as he kissed her.

"bathroom. what are you doing?" he asked back.

"principals office" she whined and he gave her a disappointing look.

"jade" he said in a sigh.

"he called me a slut so i slapped him" she said quickly.

beck looked at her for a second, staying silent.

"good girl" he said quietly after, pulling her in tighter.

"i don't wanna go beck he's just gonna yell at me" she whined and he frowned.

"i'm sorry babygirl" he responded sadly.

"so let's not go" she said suddenly.

"what?" he asked.

"let's just leave. do something else. something fun" she proposed and he shook his head.

"jade we can't just ditch" he tried to say but she wasn't listening.

"ah ah ah. you have to do what i say. let's go pretty boy." she replied grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of the school behind her.

"where should we go?"