things made right.

Gogo pov

I stare down at hiro as I feel him squeeze my hand as he slowly opens his eyes.

"Go... Gogo?" He ask weakly.

"HIRO!" I scream in joy hugging him tightly, but not enough to hurt him as the others cry in joy.

"I'm so glad your okay!, so glad!" I yell crying.

"I'm glad to see you to..." He says smiling weakly.

"Hiro!" The others yell hugging him.

"My little college man's okay!" Aunt Cass says crying.

Hiro pov

I gently set up and put my hand over my head where my control chip was removed, it actually hurts even more then the bullet.

"Here." Gogo says handing me some medicine and water."

"This will help with the pain."

"Thanks..." I say looking down as there's an awkward silence between us.

"Guys do you all mind if i speck with hiro alone for a moment?" Gogo ask.

They all nod while aunt Cass gives a supporting smile before leaving.

"Hiro..."

I gulp in fear, is she steel mad at me for almost killing her?

"Y-yes?" I ask nervous.

"I'm sorry..."

"I look at her for a moment stunned, why is she apologizing?"

"Why are you apologizing?, I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I mean I almost killed you..." I say looking down tears already falling.

Gogo pov

I look down at hiro, we've both hurt each other in different ways, I feel regret for bracking his heart, and he regrets that he almost killed me even thow it was against his will.

I have to make things right between us...

"I... I was wrong..." I say blushing.

"About what?" He ask confused.

"About you... Your not to young to date me... I was wrong and I'm sorry I batrayed you..." I say a single tear falling.

Hiro pov

I look at gogo a little stunned, is gogo Tomago actually crying?

"But... I want to make things right..." She says placing her hands in mind.

"So can we please start over?" She ask making me blush.

"Leiko I... I would love that..." I say smiling.

"I... I love you hiro." She says blushing as red as baymax's armor as I look at her stunned.

"After baymax removed the chip from your head and after Liv shot you I-I was so scared that you would die and that I'd lose you..."

I feel so happy, gogo loves me, she actually loves me!

I then get up and hug her tightly.

"I love you to..." I say tears of happiness falling.

I then let go and look into her beautiful brown eyes and lean in.

Gogo pov

I look into Hiro's eyes as he leans in, I do it as will as our lips toach I feel the would around me disappear as we kiss each other deeply.

"YES!"

We both immediately separate and turn to see our friends, honey lemon is jumping up and down, clapping and smiling, Fred is starring at us with his mouth hanging open, wasabi is shaking his head but steel smiling while Tadashi gives us a thumbs up with a look of happiness and sadness as we both turn bright red.

"Will I gess there go's telling them..." Hiro says smiling shyly.

Four days later...

Hiro pov

I set here in the same area where gogo rejected me mouths earlier as baymax specks up.

"Hiro you appear to be excited." Baymax says.

"I am buddy this our first date as a couple." I say smiling.

"Hey babe!" I turn and blush when I see Gogo everytime she says that I blush.

"Hi gogo ready for our date?" I ask.

"You know it." She says smiling as I take her hand.

After a long day of riding bumper cars, rollercoasters and wining prizes we set together with Baymax waiching the sunset together as gogo leans her head on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful." She says waiching the sunset.

"Not as much as you are." I say smiling.

"She smiles and kisses me lovingly.

"I love you Hiro."

"I love you to Lekio."

Even thow a lot has happened between us, in the end our love for each other is what saved us and we know our love for each other is immortal and nothing will ever brack us apart.

The end.

(Immortals by fallout boys)