2 - overdrive

a/n - song inspo : overdrive by conan gray
disclaimer : STAY SAFE WHILE DRIVING!!! I AM SIMPLY ADDING SOME THINGS FOR THE AESTHETIC / DRAMA / VIBES PLEASE STAY SAFE AND ABIDE TO ALL TRAFFIC LAWS OR I WILL STEAL YOUR KNEECAPS 🤬

(y/n)'s pov - 2:12 am

"hurry and change! aizawa isn't back yet, so we can still make it!" i pushed the purple boy out of my room, excitement and caffeine starting to fuel my emotions.

before i closed the door, he gave a small salute, "see you soon, wonder girl."

i grinned to myself and went back to my room, eyes scanning the clothes that sat on my bed. i put on the fishnets on my legs, slipping the high waisted loose ripped black jeans over, white socks, black converse, followed by a cropped purple shirt, and topped off with a large purple and black flannel from shinsou.

not bad.

before i walked out, i did a quick energy scan to see if aizawa had gotten back yet. all clear!

after grabbing my phone and... supplies, i left my room and quietly walked through the hallways, moving towards the boy's room. i carefully knocked, the boy opening the door with a wide grin.

a smile spread on my face as i admired his outfit : a similar dark purple sweatshirt over a white button down, tucked into black jeans with a belt, and white socks with his checkered vans.

"wow... i'm a pretty good stylist, right?" i beamed, proud of my choices for his outfit.

he stepped closer to me, playfully straightening the collar of my— his flannel and leaning down toward me, "i think i did a better job though."

one of my hands rested on his forearm while the other ruffled his hair, "okay okay! this is a pretty good fit, i might steal it from now on~" with that, i gave him a quick peck on the cheek and grabbed one of his hands, "eraserhead should be checking on us soon, let's get going!"

squeezing my hand in his, he walked beside me, "oh, i forgot my keys, hold on a second!"

as he turned around, he let go of my hand, causing a small pout to form on my face in response. a smirk replaced it soon enough as i chased after the teen, jumping at the last second and clinging to his back in an impromptu piggy back ride.

"(y/n)!! what the—" shinsou started to ask loudly before realizing that we were in the middle of the rooms, quieting down, "what the fuck, give me a warning next time!!"

i giggled, rolling my eyes and resting my chin on his shoulder as he adjusted to support my weight by my thighs. quietly whispering by his ear, i snuggled a bit into his warmth, "yeah yeah, i'll warn you next time. don't let go of my hand so easily though~"

he spun around, jostling me slightly but kept a good grip on me at the same time, "oh? is (n/n) complaining?"

we finally got to his dorm and he grabbed his keys, momentarily letting go of my legs as i interlocked them around his waist, "oh shut up toshi. what would you do without your coffee dealer?"

spinning the keys around his finger as he walked toward the entrance, he grinned, "probably die, (y/n). probably die."

(a/n - that one clip of tanaka with the gym keys typa vibe)

♡︎mini time skip (shorter than a usual time skip) whenever i put lil hearts♡︎

the rev of the engine sounded as shinsou started up his car, the controls lighting up a calm blue at the same time.

i quickly went to the bluetooth settings, connecting my phone to the speaker systems with a triumphant, boo doo boo dup!

scrolling through my spotify account, i excitedly clicked on what i was looking for, playing the perfect playlist i had. i buckled up, placing my bag on the floor leaning against the middle, "ready to go!!"