𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 | c. aot

Pool party.

Third POV"Connie! Go get Y/N! She's here!" Sasha yelled at her friend as he rolled his eyes, leaving the backyard and walking into the house to open the front door

Third POV
"Connie! Go get Y/N! She's here!" Sasha yelled at her friend as he rolled his eyes, leaving the backyard and walking into the house to open the front door.

Sasha walked behind him a few second layers. holding her red cup filled with various amounts of alcohol mixed inside it. "Cmon! Hurry up!" Sasha yells at him as Connie walked back with Y/N following behind him.

Connie gave Sasha a look, a "What the fuck" look as he looked at Y/N from the corner of his eye. Sasha tilts her head to the side before looking at connie.

"Um- Y/N?" Connie asks as you walk into the living room. "Mhm?" You hum as you look up from the floor and then to him.

"I wasn't going to say anything, but why aren't you wearing a swim suit? It's like 90 degrees outside." Connie replies looking at you as if you were crazy.

"Oh- Well, I couldn't find a swimsuit in time." You answered, somewhat truthfully. The truth was not a single bone in your body wanted to go out and party today.

You wanted to stay home with the AC on blast as you watched tv and eat whatever was in the fridge. But knowing your friends you knew one way or another you would end up at a pool party this summer.

Sasha looks at you before running over to you, "It's a pool party cmon!" she whined at you as you looked at her confused. "And I didn't wan to leave my home today." you reply.

"Yeah, we can tell." Connie says, pinching the fabric of your grey sweatpants as your eyes widen from how much they were teasing you right now.

"Anyways, I think this calls for a quick makeover." Sasha mumbles as she raises her hand to her chin, slowly massaging her imaginary beard.

"No! Sasha! Don't!" You yell as you take a step back. "Oh, come on, Y/N! I know you're lying! I'll just lend you one of my bathing suits." Sasha says with a smile as you stood practically frozen, shaking your head harshly.

"I don't even want to get in! What if the water is freezing?!" You protest as Sasha rolls her eyes. "Cmon, you big baby! Mikasa is waiting outside! And guess what?" Sasha said grabbing your wrist as you felt the floor shake due to the bass of the music.

"What?" You ask as Sasha stopped walking. "She's a thirsty gal and she thinks you're a tall glass of water!" Sasha smiles as Connie began to laugh.

"Are you guys making fun of me again..?" You ask as you raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?! No!" Sasha quickly replied, shaking her head harshly.

"Gosh. Mikasa finds you cute, you dumbass!" Connie replies as he rolls his eyes as Sasha quickly nods in agreement.

"Jesus, you're something else." Connie mumbles as you guys head to the stairs. "And that's why we love you so much!" Sasha adds with a smile, grabbing your wrist and running up the stairs to her room.

Everyone from school was practically at this party. It's currently the summer before their last year of high school and Sasha was throwing a huge pool party like always.

Her parents were loaded with money due to their recent business ideals so they were careless with what she did with their money. She shoved you in her room as you sat on the bed with a sigh.

"We're here bitches!" Historia yelled,  running into the room as Ymir sighed following in behind.

"God, what are you wearing?" The blonde asks as you let out another tired sigh. She looked at your outfit, a plain white tee with grey sweatpants. "When did you start dressing like me?" Ymir joked as you roll your eyes.

"Close the door!" You say as Historia nods her head. You stood up, "Connie turn around." You spoke as he nods his head before walking over to the balcony in Sasha's room which looked down at the pool.

You began to take off your shirt as the four girls stood in shock. "Wow." Historia lets out as her eyes stay fixated on you before Ymir covered Historia's eyes.

"Jesus! You look like a whole ass snack!" Sasha yells looking at you with her mouth open as you roll your eyes yet again.

"Stop!" You squealed biting your lip as the girls giggled. "I'll be outside." Ymir said, heading to the balcony towards Connie.

"It's okay, we can work with this...I'm sure." Sasha said running to her closet, flinging clothes in and out of the small place as you bent down removing your sweatpants, leaving you in your bra and underwear.

"I found it!" Sasha said as your eyes perked up.  Sasha closed the closet door as you covered your body feeling way too exposed.

"I got an idea. What if we jumped off from here into the pool?" Ymir asks Connie as he turns his attention from the pool and to her.

"Uh- Really?" He asks. He knew he'd do stupid shit all the time, but this time he really thought about it.

"I mean sure bet." He replies as he gets up onto the railing, holding out his hand for her to grab it. "If we die- Tell Historian how much I love her!" Ymir yells as the girls in Sasha's room turned their attention to the balcony.

"Ymir! Connie! Get down from there!" Historian yells as you ran out into the balcony, attempting them to stop from a fatal fall into the pool.

"Wahoo!" Yelled Connie before they both jumped off the railing and into the pool.

"Those idiots!" Historia yells as Sasha bursts out laughing. You held onto the railing as you looked down at the pool. Connie and Ymir landed into the water causing a semi-large canon ball. The water splashed everyone near the pool.

Everyone in and around the pool stared at the pair who threw themselves off the balcony before turning their attention to the balcony.

"Is that Y/N?" Jean asks as he looks up to see you in the balcony. "Yeah. And she's in her bra and underwear." Mikasa mumbled.

Her face turning red as you yelled, realizing you practically flashed yourself in front of all the party guests.

"They- Everyone just saw me practically naked!" You yell as you ran into the room, Sasha kept on laughing. "Look, it's not that bad! Just- Um- Anyways! Sasha got you something that you'd be comfortable in!" Historian quickly replied trying to keep your mind off of what just happened.

You sighed taking the swimsuit in your hands and taking off your bra as Historia covered her eyes, staying loyal to Ymir.

You placed the two piece over your body as both yellow straps tied over your shoulders.

"Okay..it's not that bad." You smiled as you looked at the mirror seeing your body.

"See, now..." Sasha said undoing the clip on your hair. You let it fall in it's natural form as you turned around to face your friends. "I- I think I'm ready?" You gulped as Sasha clasped her hands together.

"Good! Now! Let me SHOW YOU THE BAR! LETS GET WASTED." Sasha exclaimed grabbing your wrist and with a chuckle you all went down the stairs of the mansion as Sasha dragged you down towards the pool.

AUTHORS NOTE' 🔖
i worte this a year ago and it was heavily inspired/remade by another fanfic artist but i cannot remember her user so i'm sorry about that. i'm also sorry for not updating for a literal YEAR. but i guess i'm back. part two of this will come out soon!!

written: 03/01/21