𝙵̷𝚎̷𝚟̷𝚎̷𝚛̷𝚒̷𝚜̷𝚑̷ [𝙿̷𝚊̷𝚛̷𝚝̷ 𝟺̷]

okay yall i saw this tiktok about readers being pissed after an author doesn't update for a month but then updates and it's just an a/n-

IM SORRY THAT JUST MADE ME RUN OVER HERE AND START WRITING HAHSDJ

okayokay

2K words!

enjoy the chapter :,)

~~~

Jisung awoke after what felt like 5 minutes, but was really an hour. His eyes drowsily opened, still heavy with sleep. The first thing he noticed, though, was that this room he was in was not his.

A bit of panic broke out in him, suddenly trying to shift but then suddenly becoming aware of a weight holding him down.

Arms that Jisung only now realized were around his chest pulled him from behind, a sleepy whine emitting from his captor.

He turned around on the bed only to see Minho's sleeping face in a pout, inches away from his.

And then he remembered everything from the night prior.

Jisung's cheeks flared up and his heart began hammering, it all crashing down on him. In between the mess he managed to switch himself out of Minho's stubborn grasp for a pillow. He then proceeded to tiptoe out of the room, shaking with an unexplainable weight in his chest.

It was only here that a headrush tackled Jisung, him suddenly groaning and scurrying towards a nearby couch in the living room he stumbled into.

"Woah, somebody's groggy."

Jisung didn't even register the presences across from him.

He looked up to meet Chan's eyes, who had an eyebrow raised. Curled into his side was his freckled friend, a biscuit sticking out of his mouth.

"Sungs, did you catch Minho hyung's fever by any chance? Your face is all red." Felix trailed off, inhaling the remains of his biscuit before getting up to check Jisung's temperature.

The latter shook his head vigorously. "I'm fine- no, actually I'm not, not at all." He stammered, much to the Australian couple's confusion.

"Do you need the frozen chickpeas-" Chan started, getting up from the couch but then being dragged back down by his boyfriend. Felix smirked, a realization setting in.

"Love, I don't think that's a fever-face. That's a flustered ass mess!" He squealed, shaking Chan by his shoulders in excitement.

Jisung reddened even further. "Nononon-"

"Did you and Minho hyung get snuggly? I mean, I did see that because when I came to shove medicine down his throat he was all over y-"

Felix was cut off by Jisung whining into a pillow, his legs abusing the air like a toddler's would.

The freckled boy giggled, cooing at his friend's state. He had never seen Jisung this embarrassed, and it was really cute. If he wasn't such a bottom and whipped for his crusty haired boyfriend, Felix would've snatched up Jisung by now.

"C'mon Jisungie~ I wanna know what happened~" He pouted, causing Chan to pinch his cheek in adoration.

Jisung lifted his head from the pillow, not leaving his crouching position. "Lixie, Do you...do you think Minho hyung is my- um, secret admirer? He called me 'L-Lovely.' Only L.M does that..."