8 | Cover Blown

⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

"IT'S YOU!" Captain Falcon shouted. He and the others had been watching Bayonetta walk towards the bush and became confused when she stopped only to see Kirby come around the corner.

They found it strange to see Kirby out here and found it even stranger when he started acting weird. Immediately, he became shocked when he saw Kirby spit out the powerful rare enemy! What luck! And to make things better, it looked injured. "I knew my punch had an effect on you after all!"

Before he could run to attack you, Yoshi jumped on his head and slammed him into the ground. Captain Falcon's butt hung in the air and his knees and chin were glued to the ground. From there, Yoshi shot out his tongue and swallowed him before turning him into an egg. Quickly, he took the egg and aimed it in the opposite direction. He hopped back three times to gather up momentum before tossing it far away. Once it was in the air, he wiped his hands proudly to get rid of the imaginary dust on his hands.

When Yoshi had stomped on Captain Falcon, Ganondorf went to attack him, thinking Yoshi was helping the women win the bet, but was stopped in his tracks by Samus.

"Too slow!" she shouted, giving him a butterfly kick. Once he was thrown into the air, she jumped up and gave him a hook kick, making him fly far away in the same direction Yoshi had thrown his egg.

When she landed, she turned to Yoshi, giving him a wink, a two-finger salute and a quick 'thanks' before running to join Bayonetta. Yoshi ran after her in alarm, completely forgetting that Samus and Bayonetta were also after the new arrival.

While Yoshi and Samus were battling against Captain Falcon and Ganondorf, Kirby had been trying to inhale you back into his mouth for protection but was having a hard time since you were holding onto a tree root in the ground for dear life. He tried inhaling even harder. but it wasn't until your fingers slipped when he finally caught you in his mouth again.

The plan was to run away with you, especially now more than ever since they had found you, but it was hard to run while he was carrying somebody. Instead, he wobbled away in a hurry but was stopped by an outstretched leg blocking his path. The leg belongs to none other than Bayonetta.

She stepped onto the path, completely cutting Kirby off and knelt down in front of him. In a gentle manner, she outstretched her hand towards Kirby. "Come now dearie~ Won't you help me win a bet? All I need is the enemy you're holding inside your mouth."

"Mm-mmm!" Kirby grumbled, shaking his head 'no'.

"Pretty please~?" she winked, trying to coax him into giving in but he stood his ground and kept his mouth shut and flapped his arms to make his point. "Very well..." she sighed in disappointment before standing up. "I gave you your chance." she finished before aiming a kick at him.