• 4 •

CHAPTER 4 | HER GAZE"Your gaze has affected my heart so bad, That it's not beating for me anymore

"Your gaze has affected my heart so bad, That it's not beating for me anymore."

-----

" P A I N in the ass. Why focus on me when your irritating lecture is getting disturbed because of me? Jerk. Son of a rogue, fucking Mitch" The 21-year-old articulated with a look of revulsion observable on her face as she strode vexedly

"'I hope you would focus more from now onwards' and I hope you rot in hell, Irritating Bastard" She scoffed, kicking the small stone which landed in her steps, heaving a peeved huff she sat down on the bench sighted inside the leafy park she just entered.

"Like What the actual fuck man? Are you high on banana milk or what?? No one, No fucking one lets me live in peace, First, that annoying bitch Jae and now this fucker!", She grunted ere drawing her phone out of her bag as she unlocked it without waiting for another moment, revealing her wallpaper which automatically made her simper.

"Look Taetu, He looks like you but he's so argh... It was his first day, and you won't believe me if I say that he almost scared all the students" With her lips molded into a pout, Yoona whined babbling to herself not noticing the presence of someone who just settled beside her.

"Let's not talk about him Taetu, You know I've been missing you lately even though I never saw you in real, But whatever... I want to meet you so bad and tell you how precious you're my lovely boy" She let out while placing her chin upon her palm.

"Oh Mama" She muttered, picking up the call she got from her mother, "Yes mama, I'm coming... Don't worry, I just stopped by a park nothing much I'm leaving now. See you!" Retorted Yoona, ere hanging up the call.

Standing up hurriedly, she made her way to the ice-cream truck which was observable to her sights unbeknownst to the fact that someone was scrutinizing and hearkening her every movement and utterances with a tiny beam tugged on his rims.