The Promise!

Today is the day. VMAs and I'm going, oh my god. I took a shower, shaved and relaxed a little. As I got out I noticed I forgot my underwear. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. I opened the closet and took a bra and some panties. "Hi, beautiful." I screamed.

"Michael, I thought you were with the others." I said loudly, trying to cover my body as much I could.

"Well, yeah, but we gotta get ready, as well." he said.

"Oh, ok." I said.

"What's wrong? Why are you trying to hide your body so much?" he asked almost mad.

"I just don't feel really comfortable... Because I'm showing a lot of skin, right now and I'm standing right in front of you." I confessed. He walked closer to me as I walked backwards, closer to the wall. As I hit the wall, he got closer and pinned my arms on each side of my waist against the wall.

"You're the most beautiful girl in this world ok? No matter what size you are. You're wonderful, playful, talented and... Perfect... For me. I just wish that if it doesn't work out between us, I hope I'll find someone like y-"

"MICHAEL THE TOWEL!!!" I yelled as the towel almost fell of my body. He released me and held the towel, little did he know he touched my boobs. Out of nowhere, I slapped him. He walked away from me. "OMG, I'm so sorry. It was the reflex it wasn't my intention."

"OMG, everytime I wanna be romantic, something HAS TO GO WRONG.I just want to win your heart." he said disappointed and sad.

"Michael, it was romantic and you're cute, I don't think differently." I said walking over to him and resting my hand on his left cheek, where I had slapped him and then kissed it. "Don't worry, you already won my heart, a long time ago." I whispered. He started leaning in. I wasn't sure about this. Oh fuck it. I leaned in as well, until his lips were an inch away.

"I love you." he whispered.

"Shut up, and kiss me." I whispered, before his lips touched mine. Best feeling I've ever had, my belly was tickling and sparks were running all over my body. As we pulled apart he was smiling widely.

"Wow..."

"I know ri-" then I laid eyes on the clock. "WE'RE LATE." I said and was about to go back to the bathroom, but Mike got hold of my hand and pushed me back to him and kissed me once again. "Stop, Clifford." I smiled walking back to the bathroom. I put my underwear on and a rope. Brushed my teeth quickly and then I blow-dried my hair and I straightened it. I put some light make up on, which includes, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. I took the rope off and put the dress on. When I got out of the bathroom Mike was wearing a white shirt, black skinnies and a black leather jacket. I smiled at him.

"Stop doing this to me." he whined.

"What?"

"Stop looking so beautiful. You're so damn fine!" he said almost frustrated.

"Ok?" I smiled.

"We gotta go. Are you ready to get identified as my date?" he asked. I put my heels on and nodded.

"Let's do this." he said, holding my hand and intertwining our fingers. As we got of the hotel, there were fans again.

"OH MY GOD MICHAEL, STAAAHHPPPP!"

"MELISSA, MARRY ME!"

"GET MARRIED!"

"OH MAHH GAWWD ARE YOU DATING YET?!"

I smiled and waved, cause the security wouldn't let us walk up to them. Then we drove away.

After a few minutes, the van stopped. "Oh my god, this is it." I said.

"No, we're stuck in the red light." Michael laughed. I covered my face, how embarrassing. He took my hands of. "It's ok, I reacted like that several times." he chuckled.

"I'm gonna meet so many famous people. That's what's making me scared." I said. "But I got you on my side, so it'll be fine." I smiled. Then out of nowhere he kissed me on the lips.

"Sorry, I just can't resist you anymore." he said.

"Ok, but I don't want this to become a thing. I'm just not ready. Sorry." I said looking down at my lap.

"Don't be sorry, angle. I will wait, remember? That's a promise." he smiled, taking a strand of hair out of my face. I smiled and hugged him.

"We're here!" the driver said. I looked at Mike. He took me by my hand and kissed me on my forehead.

"Let's go." he said, opening the door and going out. He stood there helping me out of the car, when I saw flashlights and fans yelling.

"I'm getting blind." I said, he chuckled. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"MICHAEL LOOK AT THE CAMERA."

"MICHAEL WHO'S YOUR GIRL FRIEND?!!"

"WHO'S THAT HOT CHICK!!"

"MELISSA ARE YOU DATING?!"

"Same old shit but a different day." I said, Mike chuckled.