THE TERRESTRIAL SERIES

Life can be unpredictable: one day you can find yourself leaving university and get caught in a car accident and the next minute the world is crumbling at its edges whilst trying to stay alive. Nothing was about existing anymore but about survival, to not be caught in the crossfire of the extra-terrestrial, to keep from vanishing from the face of the Earth like many had. There were children among those who had vanished, some of those they had not known still lived but we no longer themselves, to some a son or daughter and to others a brother or sister. 

Even then in the inhumane circumstance of the taken, those surviving, all that mattered was staying alive but that not everyone could be saved. And some need not be taken to turn into something they are not, they just had to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But in the end, one was lucky to be able to say they were alive as many were no longer breathing as they were dead and gone in the destruction of it all.

dedications and special thanks to these angels: grndelwald Winnterfe1l TryxiePyxie AliciaLoehr 

welcome to the terrestrial series, it will be the name this book/series content will be tagged under on my tumblr (see profile) and be put into a reading list under this tag for people to find easier along side my oc book in which you can find a little more information about the character, though is still under editing and updating. This also marks a little introduction to what may be... and what is to come... just remember that not everyone can be saved.