part 1

Note: this is a first person and im trying a new writing style so this will include the main caracters inner monologue.

Im Standing on the front steps of the house hands shoved deep in the pockets of my hoodie, while goosebumbs covered my arms as my breath fogged infront of me.

God this is such a bad idea, nobody is gunna answer, what if he dosn't live here anymore its been years.

(Y/N) Just ring the damn bell already you

idiot

Hand seconds away from knocking on the door but instead it opens on its own, light pooring out from the inside leaving the shadowy figure in the door way, eyes ajusting to see familer orangie blonde hair and dark eyes, still surouded by dark circles.

Sangwoo stands there staring at me and i stair back unsure of what to say, he blankly looks me up and down befor opeing his mouth

"Do you need something?"

Dont sound stupid dont sound stupid

"H-hello"

Dammit you sound stupid

"I'm sorry i mean hello im (Y/N) you probably don't remeber me sangwoo but i um well i was passing though and it was cold and well i just wanted to say hi.."

God (Y/N) you sound like a idiot stumbaling over yourself get a grip girl

Sangwoo said nothing just stared at me with a board expreshion befor jesturing to come inside.

Omg what do i do what if he trys to kill you Run Girl Run, but come on hes your friend he wouldn't be a murder after just a few years.

Correction was your friend

"Oh thank you are you sure i well wouldnt want to impose"

He nods "its no bothor, you did say its cold didn't you and your shakeing (Y/N)"

Hearing my name from his lips was like being back in that school with him a long forgoten sound but very much missed.

"Where are you staying"

In a shitty motel a few blocks away

"In a apartment a few blocks away from here, i stayed with my parents for awhile befor .. Befor they got in that accident".