Green Flowers

Dream had woken up to a blinding light blocking his vision. He had to take a moment to adjust to the sudden light changes. After doing so he sat up, he was sitting on something... soft? He looked down, seeing he was sitting on a beautiful bright green patch of grass, the color seemingly surrounded him before fading off into its normal colors, creating a sort of bright green circle around where he was sitting.

Sort've Tommy's POV?

"Hey... Phil?" Tommy asked, turning to philza who was behind him washing the dishes from breakfast. "Yes, Tommy?" "I was thinking... it's been awhile since big D has appeared or caused any trouble." Philza paused what he was doing for a minute before continuing washing the plate he was currently holding "Well, you know Dream. He'll probably appear sometime soon for a moment, and then disappear for awhile. I wouldn't ponder on it too much." Philza responded, setting the one he was currently washing down onto the drying rack before picking up another plate to wash "You have a point I guess" Tommy said while getting up from the current chair he was sitting on to go into the living room where he was met with Techno reading a book of sorts.

"What's that?" Tommy asked while pointing one of his fingers at the book Techno was currently reading "The art of war." Techno bluntly replied, not bothering to look up from what he was reading.

Somewhat Dreams POV

Dream had figured out how to float in the last hour that he was awake, so, now he was floating through a woods. It was calming. The consistent sounds of flowing water combined with birds chirping and leaves rustling was all a person could ever ask for. A few moments later after floating a bit further, he had found a patch of green flowers.

Tommys POV

I asked Phil earlier if me and Tubbo could go out to the woods, the old man agreed with some convincing. I don't know why he thinks I'm a child! I'm a big man!! "Hurry up Tubbo!!" I called behind me to the slow poke known as my bestfriend, Tubbo. "Stop running so fast then, Tommy!" My bestfriend had called after me, slowing down again and huffing for breath. "I guess we could take a break here." I said, lazily turning around and walking over to where he was. "Hey.. Tommy? Do you hear that?" My bestfriend asked me, "Hear wha-" I was about to respond, before Tubbo generously put his hand over my mouth and shushed me, pointing towards his left. I had turned my head that way before I suddenly heard it.

It sounded like... muffled talking? "Should we investigate?" Tubbo nodded in response. Walking over to that area and pushing a few ferns and pushes to the side, peaking through the clearing he just now made. I looked over him, a slight gasp escaping my mouth. Before I could react Ghostbur had come up to us. "Oh! Tommy! Tubbo! Hello friends!" Ghostbur said, giving us a smile before grabbing both of our hands, leading us to a patch of green flowers.

In the middle sat a small ghost, the ghost quickly sat up and came to greet us.

"Ghostbur? Who's this?" The newer ghost said in the smallest voice you'll probably ever hear, giving us a small smile. He was about the same size as Tubbo, possibly smaller.

He had faded/tainted blond hair, the brightest eyes I've ever seen, one green one on his left, and a red one on his right. He was wearing a tinted and faded green sweater, a heath bar in the middle (Just to point out it looked similar to the one that schlatt and Ghostbur had signifying their deaths. So I assumed that was his death). He was barefoot.. and had overall shorts on. (Also was transparent like Ghostbur was.)

"Oh, this is Tommy-" Ghostbur said pointing to me "-and this is Tubbo!" Ghostbur continued, moving his finger to point at Tubbo. "Anyways, this is my new friend, Clay!" Ghostbur said, smiling and looking at Clay, who smiled back in response. Wait a minute... Clay.... Clay........ CLAY! "DREAM!?" I said, basically shouting at the smaller ghost, which gave him quite a scare, gripping onto Ghostbur and shrinking in on himself. "Tommy! His name isn't Dream! It's Clay! And anyways, you scared him!" Ghostbur said, hugging the small ghost behind him, which seemed to calm him down. "Sorry 'Clay'" I said very half-assed. I quickly whispered something to Tubbo and then suddenly I'm speed walking home, my bestfriend having to run to catch up to me, and two ghosts following me.

"PHIL! WERE HOMEE!" I shouted, 'Clay' visibly flinching. Thumps coming from the stairway were heard before Phil walked out, greeting us. "Hello, Tommy" Phil said to me first, before his eyes trailed to the person still griping onto Ghostbur and hiding behind him. "Oh? Who's this, Ghostbur?" Phil said, signaling the other ghost behind Ghostbur. "Oh, this is my new friend, Clay!" Ghostbur happily responded. "Clay huh? Well then, hello there, Clay." Phil said, giving that 'Clay' guy a smile. If he was faking about not being suspicious that a guy who looks almost exactly like Dream and has Dreams actual name- then he was doing a good job.