Chapter 2

Michelle Pov

Second day at school, the first day went well after all. After I got ready I got down for my breakfast. I see mom Selina making breakfast and see my brother Jack whom I didn't see yesterday cause when I came home he already went to work. Mom comes at night so usually, it's me alone to watch Netflix and be myself at home. Mom comes and then we eat, have a chat about our day and call off day.

"Good morning mom and bro," I say to them.

"Good morning," they say in unison. I sat and started eating my breakfast.

"So brat how was your first day in school. hope in high school I'm not called by your professors regularly for complaints "my mom says sighing.

"It was good mom but I will make sure they will not call you regularly," I say smiling mischievously, to which my bro chuckled.

I saw jack smiling by watching something on his phone I suppose it's his girlfriend to which I think mom doesn't know still so why not help him with that. knowingly mom will go on all questions with my bro.

"Mom did you know Jack has got a girlfriend for himself and he said to me he's going all serious about her and will marry her. right bro?" I asked innocently looking at Jack who looks shocked by what I said.

"What?? Is it true" she asked me.

"Yes, mom and I have seen her. Oh God, she's "oops" I'm late bye guys".I replied to her while running out of the door.

"You snitch" my bro yelled at me. I laughed as I heard mom started her questioning round with my bro.

As I went to my school I going down the hallway I notice people rich  Queen bees,
Nerds, some jocks, and some football players I don't mind them cause I want don't want to do anything with boys who play football cause they already are popular and all the queen bee who is with them is just unnecessary attention. waste of time.Some Friends were waving at me as I was on my way to first-class math. urgh!! i hate math.

I went into class to see bree and Rachel already there. I greeted and sat down, as I sat and the warning bell rang and our math professor entered and started taking a class to which I'm already dozing off but no it's nearly 1st hour maybe 2nd hour I'll sleep.

Slowing I tear a paper down and I created a paper into a plaything that makes a snap sound. I made three which I gave to bree and Rachel.

"What's this for, "Rachel asked confused.

"It's for this," I said a showing how loud the sound echoed.

The professor who was writing on the turned around and saw everyone. I made my face look innocent, the same as bree and Rachel. Professor started writing and explaining then I made a sign to bree to do it.

To which she happily did and yet again a loud sound echoed in the room. All the students were aware we are doing but none of them is going to say our name. they know us.

"Students will you stop doing that, "the professor said glaring at everyone to which no one replied.

After sighing professor started explaining. now it was Rachel to do she bit hesitant nevertheless she did and made a loud sound. By now we three were trying hard not to laugh by seeing how the professor looks.

"Don't let me catch u guys, whoever is doing that"professor warned. To which we don't care.

"Let's stop," Rachel said nervously.

"No, Im having fun. let us continue Elle please " bree said laughingly.

"Of course.  No stopping," I said.