a moment between lovers

Camilia POV:

I was cooking when i feel a something was off liké if...no she couldn't have right? "Eda did you sensé that or i'm a imaginating thing?" She look just as confused as i am "so i'm not Alone sensing this any idée?" I thouth for a moment "only one since mija IS near it could bé her but i'm not su-" i cut myself off when i finelly sensé thé démon who made thé deal i smile widly "it's Luz ! oh mi niña creció tanto que estoy orgulloso!" [oh my baby girl grown so much i'm proud!]

Can't blâme her tho she doesn't know spanish "Luz made a deal with a Angel and since that deal was near we sensé it!" I look at eda's face to see it turning into a smile before que does a stupid dance "yes! I knew thé kid could make one !" We hear thé door open i smell something burning until "¡MIERDA MI PLATO!" [SHIT MY PLATE!] I saved it on Time "good save má" i look at her with a don't you dare Say that again face

Luz POV :

I look at eda not wanting to watch my mother in fear to get thé chancla before i realized they we're both smiling at me "who did you made a deal with?" I was with no words until mom Ask something "is it that amity's mother?" She sound happy "y-yeah it is..." She made a mouse noise "Sirve a esa perra bien" [serve that bitch right] i couldn't eboive m'y ears it was thé second time i Heard my mom sweat ilook at thé Time to realize i'll bé late to my Book club meeting with amity if i don't go now "i gotta go ! Bye!" I Heard my mom yelled "MAKE SURE TO COME BACK BEFORE DINNER" i Heard eda Say "don't worry about that she Always does"

~timeskip who brought you to Chiby Luz hugging Chiby amity~

I see thé bibliothèque in vues so i speed up to get there on Time almost getting in thé door...again... I hear a chuckle to see amity at thé Doors "wow i thouth you'll bé late it happen your just on Time Luz" she Said before kissing me by instinct i wrap my tails around her leg she look at me with a smile "Come on now let's get inside" i nod and follow her 'geez she Can be so cute when she want to' i mentale slap myself to take me out of my thouth to realized amity take my hand in hers at that point i Guess you could comparé me with a strawberry i want to hug her, to kiss her, to never let her go i interwined out fingeur together she blushed at that i smirk knowing it's because of me and not in embrassement when we get into our not so secret spot we started to talk until amity cuddle me on thé ground cause yeah we we're on thé ground Reading cause why not.

I was actually impress by that but even tho i keep her close to me by wraping my wings around us and secured her in my arm if you want to know who is thé Big spoon it's me! And i was sponning her right now (i think that's the words) before i knew it amity fell asleep I ran my hand through her hair to hear a pure coming from her i found this adorable i sadly had to wake her UP cause she needed to go back home and same goes for me i shake her gently "amity wake up it's Time to go" i hear her groan and open your eyes "why?" I could tell she was tired "we have to go back home now plus it's late" she look at thé Time and her eyes widen "we've been hère that long!?" I laugh "yeah mi amor" we stand up and and go out of thé bibliothèque i kissed her "i'll see you tomorow ami" i then go back home flying since my wings were out when i Come back it was 30 minute before dîner i m so lucky! When i get in i was creeted by a delicius smell and King climbing on me i wish amity could bé hère with me but maybe another Time.....

♥️♠️♦️♣️A/N: HELLO fellow reader of my littel Book i know this chapter IS smaller that Other but please know it's for a Reason i'm starting to run out of idee so please bé nice and if you have idée please Say them to me i swear i won't bite unless i fell attack...anyways thank you for Reading this goodbye my dragons!!