16

It was time for the sports festival.
Everyone was stressed and training day and night.
Aizawa wanted everyone to get a partner.
Yet, You still didn't have one and the class was almost over.

"Um, Mr. Aizawa, I don't have a partner yet" you said, stepping onto the podium.
"Okay. One sec..." he asked looking around the room frantically. "Does anyone else not have a partner?"
A hand raised from the back of the room...
Shoto Todoroki Sat there staring at you.
You nodded and grabbed the seat next to his desk.

Sitting down Shoto smiled at you as a greeting.
To which, you smiled back.
"How are you y/n?" he asked opening his notebook.
"On you know... Just the usual honestly." No one except you, bakugou, Aizawa, and hatake knew what happened at the hospital...
Thanks to hatake's friends he had the other doctors and patients memories erased.
" that's great to hear." Shoto said.

Bakugou watched as the two of you communicated.
He was jealous, but these feelings were all so new to him.
So, he was jealous but wasn't ( I don't know if that make sense or not)

After the school day ended.
Shoto invited you over to his house train in his backyard dojo.
Bakugou being protective didn't want you going.
But, he also couldn't say it to you.

Shoto's house definitely lived up to his last name.
Double front sliding doors, a rock walk way. Beautiful green grass, many trees surrounding the house as well.
" your house is very beautiful Shoto. " you said placing your bag next to the front door.
" oh, its nothing special. But, thank you y/n " he took off his shoes and headed to the kitchen.

As the both of you approached the kitchen a man sitting at the bar reading a newspaper looked at you strangely.
Once you got a closer look you knew exactly who it was.
"Shoto? Who is this girl you brought into our home? " endeavor asked raising a brow at your appearance.
" this is y/n she's here to train for the festival with me. " he paused and looked at you." we will be in the dojo, please leave us alone. " oddly enough, he grabbed your wrist pulling the two of you out the back door.

Once you two where out side he let go and let out a sigh." sorry about my father, lets just get to training. "
You waved your hands back and fourth." no, no, its okay it didn't bother me. Honestly."
I knew he didn't like his father, but I didn't know it was this bad... He didn't even egnologe him.
"That's good to hear... Should we start our training now?"
The sound of an engine starting and leaving the driveway took your attention away from Shoto.
" oh, good my father is leaving. Y/n? We should get started now" he said, tapping your shoulder.
" right, let's start the training."

Shoto and you started with simple stretches.
Than some workouts he planned and perfected.
Than you started 1 on 1 combat training.
To which he won most of.

He also asked how you were able to control your quirk so well.
But, you really don't know how to control it.
But, you told him what you were told.
Focus on how the power feels as it rushes through your body and imagine where you want that power to go or what to do.
He found that very useful actually.

When the both of you finished training for the day he waved you goodbye and said 'see you tomorrow,'
Once you got to the gate, you saw Mitsuki sitting in her car waiting for you.
You opened the car door, looking at her confused.
" what are you doing here? " you asked, gladly taking a seat.
" Bakugou gave me the address and said to pick you up... How are you doing y/n? I heard about your injury."
"oh, I'm doing well. It healed pretty nicely."but why would bakugou send her here to pick you up. And how did he know where Shoto lived.

The car ride was pretty silent, except for the slight sound of groceries swaying back and fourth.
" what's for dinner?" you asked starring back at the back seat.
" Spicy curry, bakugou yelled at me to make some."
The both of you let out a chuckle, laughing at the fact bakugou was so angry.