Epilogue

We are three minutes away from taking the tournament. Three freaking minutes!

"Stella!" Tater yells passing me the puck it's basically become a game of keep away. I pass it back and I see where La La is about to get hit so I throw my weight against the girl who is this bitchy girl that everyone on my team hates. She goes by DeDe. 

Since I threw De De down, she wants to fight. She throws a punh but I doge it. Silly girl, the refs break it up and we both end up in the Penalty box. I hate being in here. It's so boring. And I'm in here for 2 flipping minutes!

"So I hear you're dating Carlos Pena," De De says in her annoying highish voice. Se has a southern accent that is like a cheese grader. Photo's is cute, De De's drives me crazy.

"Yeah what does that have to with anything?" I sneer back watching the clock.  30 seconds til I get back and then one miute til game. 

"Just asking," she says. We both jump out when the time is up. It's now down to one minute and that's forever in hockey. Beauty jumps on and La La leaves. I now protect her cause her and beast are doing their signature. Pass, pass, scare. 

I get the puck and pass it to beauty, then beast, and score! There is no way they can come back!

The buzzer rings and we all jump onto each other doing a dog pile. This was our last game as a team. And we made it count. 

"WE DID IT!!!!" Tater yells. 

"Hell yeah we did!!!" La La yells. 

"Now we PARTY!!!" Mushu yells.

__________

We end up and Roxie's house cause we planned it like that and she wanted it at hers. There's no argueing with Roxie, you will lose. 

"So, I wanted to make a toast," Pixi starts, " Since this is probabaly the last time most of us will see each other so I wanted to let everyone know that you are all invited to my wedding, when ever it may be. Anyways, I wanted to toast that we have all been through alot since we started, and we've had some great times. I'm gonna miss you all. To the Blades!" she says raising her bottle of soda.

We all do the same and yell cheers. 

Then my idiot of a boyfriend, along with Haz and Lou jump off the roof and into the pool. 

"I'm gonna kill you!" Beauty yells, "you could've missed the pool and killed yourself!" she yells at her boyfriend who got out of the pool and wrapped his arms around her. 

"Oh, but I didn't," he says.

"Ugh," she groans.

"That was attractive," her tins snickered. 

"Oh and your snort earlier was?" 

"Yeah, it was," Niall says coming to her rescue. 

"Lou, I told you I wanted to do that with you," Tater complains. I laugh and Lou kisses her.

"Does that make it up?"

"Maybe," she draws it out, which gets her another kiss. 

I laugh at the couple and look around. when Carlos comes up behind me. 

"Hey babe," I say without even looking.

"Howd you know it was me?"

"Cause I know you," I chuckle as he pulls me into his arms. 

"I love you, ya know?"

"I do," I say smiling.

"And what is your response?"

"I know."

"Ok , that's it," he picks me up and throws me into the pool. 

"I' swear to god Calos, i'm gonna-" his lips cut me off and I am perfectly happy. His lips go against mine and it;s amazing. His arms wrap around my waist and mine go around his neck. I murmur I love you against his lips and I just smile. 

I can't wait to move next week. It's gonna be amazing living with my best friend, and my boyfriend is right down the street. I couldn't be happier and I was also going to be a maid of honor with Vamps. This next year is going to be a ride.

____________________________________________________________________

So it's over I finished!!! This is the first book I have ever finished on here. It feels so good. I want to thank all my readers for sticking with the story. It means alot.

Yes there will be a sequal but it won't come til late in January. I LOVE YOU ALL.

FYI the second book will primarily be from Vamp's POV. I hope you guys will grow to love her as much as you love Gabs, who will be there now and again. I love you all. Thanks.